Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well alot of folks think 7s are "girly" jeans. But the pairs i have are real soft and i like em. They are overpriced though, i usually wait until jeans go on sale. I normally pay 100 or so.

I have two pair of 7's and I really like them. I got them in sale at Macy's for like $50-$60. They retail for $200+. They aren't loud and obnoxious like a lot of other brands.

luckyme6 luckyme6 $300 is a good price

only wear silver tabs 

still no delivery on footasylum pair, been over 10 business days,tracking only says DESPATCHED TO KENNEDY NEW YORK on royal mail air, 27th of Dec, usps chillin, royal mail chillin

A friend in Philly has a size 8 for $310, if anyone's interested. As for jeans, citizens of humanity are great and better made than 7s, but pricey.

On feet did I make it to #NTdenim ? lol 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Been almost a month now and my parcel from Hanon is still stuck in customs. Usually shipment from them comes in about 2 weeks. Tracking says still stuck in NYC.

Any other American folks experiencing the same thing? First time this has happened with something shipped from overseas.
Nope, nobody in this thread has had any issues with the orders from overseas at all. You're the only one man! Don't even bother looking back in the thread for any evidence because every things been smooth as butter!

glasses.gif

Nope, nobody in this thread has had any issues with the orders from overseas at all. You're the only one man! Don't even bother looking back in the thread for any evidence because every things been smooth as butter!

glasses.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom