Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

A store that has been underlooked is Sports Chalet. I dropped by my local SC earlier and they said that they might be getting them but to call on Thursday at3pm to confirm it.
True gets QS releases so don't sleep on them.
With all this confusion, I will be up at 5am on Saturday morning driving around, looking for lines and campouts.
laugh.gif

The royal blue PHAT low's have been out in my area for the past two weeks btw. Particularly at the Skeikh in Sunvalley.

im just gonna leave them on... at least until the summer, , its gonna be covered anyway.. lol

Originally Posted by eenkm

FYI

seeking for improvement
ohwell.gif
those look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did you do it yourself or did you have it taken out by some professional?
and if you did it yourself how did you do it?

I plan on putting a black tape over the jumpman logo & "AIR" on the tongue...
wink.gif
but won't be removing the strap holder in the back.

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

I plan on putting a black tape over the jumpman logo & "AIR" on the tongue...
wink.gif
but won't be removing the strap holder in the back.
well that wont look weird at all

Originally Posted by bongdgreat

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

jaygoodie08 - No luck for me man, well I heard Sharpstown is getting them, but I refuse to go to that stupid mall.

I went to Greenspoint earlier today and Footlocker employee told me it's an online release and I hit him with the stone face.

I went to the Footaction and some girl told me no, but it doesn't look like she knows what she's doing.

smh.gif
They need to hire employees with knowledge.
Have you checked the Woodlands? They don't usually get much but they usually get 2 of each size. Sometimes they get nothing though
eyes.gif

And does anyone know if anywhere in Austin or San Antonio that is getting these?
nerd.gif

The Galleria is not getting these...but Footaction in Sharpstown got them yesterday......Champs in West Oaks is also getting these as well....

No champs will be getting these and fooaction sharpstown has not received these.

yooo did you cut the straps off your self or did you get them removed professionally? and what size shoe strings did you use?

Hi,

I cut it by myself only, should be better if it was done by some professional...ha

and I used the black lace from my Air Max I........yea, its AM1.....

these are not long enough, after went thru the last hole, only one inch left on the both side

no special skills....just cut as much as you can, cut as close as you can...thats it.....LOL....

Originally Posted by dlee286

Originally Posted by eenkm

FYI

seeking for improvement
ohwell.gif
You're very brave. Looks really good.

Not bad looking. I couldn't do it myself tho. the closest I get to modifying my kicks is probably switching the laces. I can't cut nothing off the shoeif it belongs there. even to make it look remotely close to the original, I couldn't do it. but these will get rocked mostly with jeans anyway, so no onewill tell. After reading through this post I see why Its hard out here in Jersey to pick up a pair. The shippments are late, I can dig it. for the past 3 daysIve been calling all my spots and no luck. I had one spots that had my pair and i called up and told the dude to put them to the side for me because i was onmy way to get them. and some idiot from the same store but different location came in and grabbed my pair to sell to someone else at the other store. I gotthere and my shoe wasn't there. and Im a regular but the guy that was sopose to held them was new, Spazzed out on this guy. not only for that but the facti had to drive 30 mins out my way for nothing. I usually don't have a hardtime getting my Jays but with these its like a mission.

if u keep the red laces in and keep the strap on they are nice. but if u take the strap off u have to change the laces

Originally Posted by rceefresh

I have a feeling that these aren't as 'limited' as people think...

I just really hope they are cause I don't like seeing other people at school with the same shoes as me. lol

Back
Top Bottom