Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by enrique23

anyone know any exact stores in socal that are getting the black/red 1s for sure?

Yeah, if NTLA ain't getting them then who is? I haven't called stores for kicks in so long.
grin.gif

Does anyone know if HOH-LA will be getting these and how it is ther on releases? Do they get a lot of pairs because I am going to be down in LA near there andI am thinking of going there to cop these

Originally Posted by az005us

54 inches / 10 hole laces

I got 54 inch laces and I only laced them up to the seventh hole. If you want to lace them up all the way your gonna need longer laces, I couldnt find anythinglonger than 54 tho.

hate the confusion around this release. most retail locations still dont know if they are getting them or dont know what they are!

Any word about these in Atlanta? They're obviously gonna release in various places, I just need to know where..

I cant believe people are getting scared and jumping the gun on these shoes. My buddy just told me that PYS.com in almost sold out. There price was $150 plustax and shipping. Dam, thats rape. These kicks aint that serious, and im pretty sure everyone will get theire pair on release day. Just be patient everyone,dont let the resellers get you.

Originally Posted by DJ236

Any word about these in Atlanta? They're obviously gonna release in various places, I just need to know where..

Naw homie nothing. I called a number of places nothing. But i'm sure the DTLR's will get them especially the one in Southlake. I'll let you know ifI find something out.

Damn
laugh.gif
... Well DTLR @ Stonecrest was my no.1 option so I guess I stillhave a shot..

anyone ordered on kayshoes before?
They take paypal
$10 shipping

comes out to total: $144.99

"Welcome to Kay's Shoes! Free T-shirt, pair of socks, and an Air Jordan upcoming release calendar with every purchase! "

any info? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Driftracer

anyone ordered on kayshoes before?
They take paypal
$10 shipping

comes out to total: $144.99

"Welcome to Kay's Shoes! Free T-shirt, pair of socks, and an Air Jordan upcoming release calendar with every purchase! "

any info? thanks in advance

eek.gif

They already have Kanye West new album
eek.gif

So like I suspected the girl at footlocker didn't know what she was talking abt and they're not gettin the shoes after all.
eyes.gif

Those blue lows are nice, looks a bit lighter, but i think it might be just the flash.

Imma try DTLR, my roommate is the assistant manager and he doesnt even know yet...But if not i'll just head to the city and check Every Athlete's Footuntil i find them. lol.

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

jaygoodie08 - No luck for me man, well I heard Sharpstown is getting them, but I refuse to go to that stupid mall.

I went to Greenspoint earlier today and Footlocker employee told me it's an online release and I hit him with the stone face.

I went to the Footaction and some girl told me no, but it doesn't look like she knows what she's doing.

smh.gif
They need to hire employees with knowledge.
Have you checked the Woodlands? They don't usually get much but they usually get 2 of each size. Sometimes they get nothing though
eyes.gif

And does anyone know if anywhere in Austin or San Antonio that is getting these?
nerd.gif

The Galleria is not getting these...but Footaction in Sharpstown got them yesterday......Champs in West Oaks is also getting these as well....

Originally Posted by jaygoodie08

I went to Greenspoint earlier today and Footlocker employee told me it's an online release and I hit him with the stone face.
I been gettin dumb responses like that too.....But I called the Footlocker in the Galleria and the chick said they wud b gettin em but im gon call again it just seemed too simple of an answer after all the stupid one i had gotten 2day
laugh.gif

I called up the Finishline in the galleria too and they dont know whether or not they'll get em yet til later this week.

Sheikh, shiekh, (however u spell it) is getn em too at the galleria, so is champs from what the manager tells me...

mad.gif
PANIC!!!! PANIC!!!! I JUST CALLED ALL OF THE ATHLETES FOOTS IN GEORGIA! AND THEY SAID EITHER THEY NOT GETTIN THEMOR ALREADY GOT THEM FRIDAY AND SOLD OUT ALREADY!!! THIS IS CRAZY, THEY SAID BECAUSE OF QUICK STRIKE THERE IS NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!!!!!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom