Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by bongdgreat

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

jaygoodie08 - No luck for me man, well I heard Sharpstown is getting them, but I refuse to go to that stupid mall.

I went to Greenspoint earlier today and Footlocker employee told me it's an online release and I hit him with the stone face.

I went to the Footaction and some girl told me no, but it doesn't look like she knows what she's doing.

smh.gif
They need to hire employees with knowledge.
Have you checked the Woodlands? They don't usually get much but they usually get 2 of each size. Sometimes they get nothing though
eyes.gif

And does anyone know if anywhere in Austin or San Antonio that is getting these?
nerd.gif

The Galleria is not getting these...but Footaction in Sharpstown got them yesterday......Champs in West Oaks is also getting these as well....

I called them and they said they werent getting them
mad.gif

Edit........
Sheikh, shiekh, (however u spell it) is getn em too at the galleria, so is champs from what the manager tells me...
I called up there a few minutes ago and they said they were gettin them
pimp.gif

Stores should be getting their shippments in sometime this week so people should start calling their local stores if they haven't gotten them in yet...Hopefully Nike steps up their shipping crap for the 11/12 package..

Damn,
smh.gif
None of my local stores will be having these. Hopefully my local mom's and pop's store will have them. I need their number.

People are hypeing this shoe to much. The shoe will be at a lot of the stores that say they are not getting them, I herd the shipments are just running late.

Originally Posted by retro1s

Can someone please confirm that kaysshoes.com is legit

I just remember a thread on here from them about somebody complaining about that site a long time ago. I forgot what it was about. I think everybody came tothe decision to not buy from them. So I don't mess with them anymore.

mad.gif
PANIC!!!! PANIC!!!! I JUST CALLED ALL OF THE ATHLETES FOOTS IN GEORGIA! AND THEY SAID EITHER THEY NOT GETTIN THEM OR ALREADY GOT THEM FRIDAY AND SOLD OUT ALREADY!!! THIS IS CRAZY, THEY SAID BECAUSE OF QUICK STRIKE THERE IS NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!!!!!
mad.gif

There are gonna be PROBLEMS if I don't get my pair..

laugh.gif
mad.gif

I agree with the concept of Quick Strikes less than I do than limited releases.. It doesn't help anyone out with any of that nonsense
tired.gif

I called every store within 20 miles and every store said theyre NOT getting them. WTH???? took me almost an hour and a half too

do you think theyll release at midnight on the nike.com site?

Originally Posted by DJ236

mad.gif
PANIC!!!! PANIC!!!! I JUST CALLED ALL OF THE ATHLETES FOOTS IN GEORGIA! AND THEY SAID EITHER THEY NOT GETTIN THEM OR ALREADY GOT THEM FRIDAY AND SOLD OUT ALREADY!!! THIS IS CRAZY, THEY SAID BECAUSE OF QUICK STRIKE THERE IS NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!!!!!
mad.gif
There are gonna be PROBLEMS if I don't get my pair..

laugh.gif
mad.gif

I agree with the concept of Quick Strikes less than I do than limited releases.. It doesn't help anyone out with any of that nonsense
tired.gif

I need to know of spots that are getting these in the A! I need my pair asap!

jaygoodie08 - Hmm, I didn't think any stores in The Galleria is getting them besides probably Shiekhs, but they're stingy.
smh.gif

But I doubt any Footlockers are going to get them since it's a QS release.

Tha Mash - Nope, I don't feel like driving all the way out to The Woodlands.

Well I called the Footaction @ Willowbrook yesterday and they told me to call back wednesday or thursday, so hopefully they'll have them.
frown.gif

bongdgreat - Hmm, well I've already got word from another NT'er about Sharpstown, but that place is too ghetto.
laugh.gif

Same goes for West Oaks.
smh.gif

Most shops won't be receiving em till late Friday I bet

Shipments are totally screwed at the moment

I have a feeling that these aren't as 'limited' as people think...

Not too bad... i think i can live with the holes.. and that square looks normal.

Good Job on those.. i should be getting mine thursday

they look like a lot better......

anyone know of any spots in socal gettin these???

Originally Posted by rceefresh

Most shops won't be receiving em till late Friday I bet

Shipments are totally screwed at the moment

I have a feeling that these aren't as 'limited' as people think...
Ya, a lot of people are on here saying that these are gonna be hard to get, and creating all this panic. Why would this strap version of a jordan1, that is not the great, be so limited. Come on now. I spoke to multiple shoe places that said they should have them in by friday, but till then they tellingeveryone they not going to get them.

Back
Top Bottom