Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jlhope2

Originally Posted by s dubl

someone with a swoosh acct really needs to hook me up one of these days.

can someone with a swoosh acct invite you to have an account?
I thinks so, if they have an acct to give. Nike employees get like one or two extra to give to fam/friends.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

ordered my pairs. hopefully this goes as well as the DB I ndc release
smokin.gif

Come again?

Thanks S dubl, you the man!!! I just copped my two pairs. Hopefully I don't get my order canceled like the Doernbechers

I order mine for $66>> $76.81 total. I couldnt use the free shipping code for some reason but it doesnt matter cuz I got them for $76.81shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOEVER POSTED THE LINK FOR THE SHOE, I APPRECIATE IT AND I HOPE YOU COPPED A PAIR!!!!!

Originally Posted by ceehjayem

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Size 10 is still a go, only 9,9.5 are gone.

Weird. On my computer it's greyed out. Check out my screen shot:
True, I got the same thing. I refreshed and size 10 was up again. Then I just checked and it was gone. Either way it should be gone soon.

"There was an error while moving to the order commit screen"

Why does it keep saying this!

I was able to order a 10.5.

I also got free shipping with code GIVENIKE. Hope the order goes through....a few more sizes left.....

[table][tr][td]Style:[/td] [td]Item Description:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]342132-061[/td] [td]Jordan AJ1 High Strap Men's Basketball Shoe
Black/Varsity Red-White
Size: 10.5
1 @ $110.00 Each ($110.00)

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Product Subtotal:
Shipping & Handling:
Sales Tax:

Promotional Savings For This Shipment Of:
[/td] [td]$110.00
$0.00
$9.08

($8.00)[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by bongdgreat

Do they tell you immediately if your order gets cancelled?
more than likely no...

I doubt there will many cancellations on these though.

NikeFlightposite - it was known earlier that NDC was not going to have that pair. Not sure why, but they will not be on the site.

NikeFlightposite - it was known earlier that NDC was not going to have that pair. Not sure why, but they will not be on the site.
thanks, so I suppose these are made in smaller numbers? and will only be an "urban store" release?

Originally Posted by NYke

I order mine for $66>> $76.81 total. I couldnt use the free shipping code for some reason but it doesnt matter cuz I got them for $76.81 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOEVER POSTED THE LINK FOR THE SHOE, I APPRECIATE IT AND I HOPE YOU COPPED A PAIR!!!!!

How were you able to get it for less than retail? employee discount perhaps?

I scoured spots near me far and wide this week and all I could find were the other 2 pair.

The idea i read earlier this AM of setting an alarm for the Black/Red on NDC was brilliant.

2 NDC releases in a row NT comes through.

Back to sleep.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

thanks, so I suppose these are made in smaller numbers? and will only be an "urban store" release?

I wouldn't say smaller numbers, but maybe harder to get since NDC doesnt have them. However the demand for that color is way lower than for the Black/Red. I have seen the pairs going on eBay for $99 with no bids. I would get them, but 2 pairs of the Black/red will cover me.

Going to bed, I hope everyone gets their pairs!

NDC said the transaction failed but it shows on my online banking that its pending.. #@!?

Back
Top Bottom