Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by madkicks

i just got an idea. if you want black laces, just dye the red laces that come with the straps.

get black dye (from walmart or something)
mix hot water with the dye.
soak the laces.
done.

btw, i havent tried it myself, if you cant find black laces then you can try that.

OR just buy black laces.. 10 hole... 3 bucks later.. done..

Originally Posted by green rhino123

I can't see any good reason to not cop this release.
Shoe is delicious.

theres a big reason why.. there in NO stores in my entire state that got them

Originally Posted by az005us

i just got an idea. if you want black laces, just dye the red laces that come with the straps.

soak the laces.
done.

btw, i havent tried it myself, if you cant find black laces then you can try that.

there was a few posts and threads days ago, people wanted to get JB or nike laces and not $3 cheap laces. some people dont want cheap laces onthey're breds. so if you want JB laces, use the method i posted. its an alternative.

Dayng I had to work today /Footlocker/footacion DiD NOT GET EM...[BTW im in Austin] NO place here / OR SanAntonio got em only mom & pop stores...]
I called in HOH in Chicago They had em iwas pissed......
I wish I was back in the city of Winds i lived at my parents house 5 mins from NORTHRAIVESIDE PARK Mall were HOH is located what a bummer

Originally Posted by windycity58

Dayng I had to work today /Footlocker/footacion DiD NOT GET EM...[BTW im in Austin] NO place here / OR SanAntonio got em only mom & pop stores...]
I called in HOH in Chicago They had em iwas pissed......
I wish I was back in the city of Winds i lived at my parents house 5 mins from NORTHRAIVESIDE PARK Mall were HOH is located what a bummer

No Footlocker/Footaction/Champs got them. They don't even have them on there official website. Most Footlocker/Footaction/Champs arent urban accounts. Mostplaces like Sports Zone, HUF, DTLR, ect.... got them. (Got mines at Sports Zone) : piff

Originally Posted by az005us

soak the laces.
done.

there was a few posts and threads days ago, people wanted to get JB or nike laces and not $3 cheap laces. some people dont want cheap laces on they're breds. so if you want JB laces, use the method i posted. its an alternative.

Fine... only cause I like your avy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NIKELODEON

heres my story and a lil update for BayArea heads...
i went to true at 11:15am and all that was left was a 7.5, 12 and 13.
so i drive to Huf right after. they had a 7.5, 8, 9.5, 11, 11.5 and up.
lm a 10 and got lucky cause the dude at huf sold me the last 10 that was on hold for an ex-employee.
oh and fyi true sold them for 150 and huf for 110.
thanks to the huf employee for hooking it up

Dam TRUE is shady for marking up the price.
indifferent.gif

Nope ... My man My spots Did Not gethem ... I called in after 10 to 10 diff stores arround austin and another 10 arround SanAntonio Footlocker industries Didnot Get Them..

Which is strange my ex/new mannager at nike outlet told me almost swered they were dropping at footlocker industries..

I called up house of hoops back at home in Chicago and they said it was only a house of hoops release/niketown .... IDK .....

Footaction # 512-458-6255
FootLocker #512-327-1253 [second mall in austin]
Footlocker #512-454-4435 [same mall as were footaction is ..]

HOH 708-447-2060 Plz feel free to call them and knock some sense to these people

Worst. Release. For. Me. Ever.
smh.gif

I got mines from Active Athletes off Federal in Houston. Got there with my friend a midnight, first two in line.
laugh.gif

Chilled in the slab for an hour, but some crazy stuff started happening so we went to a Motel and fell asleep until like 5AM. NH.
laugh.gif
We weren't from thatside of town, and didn't know what goes down, so we decided just to chill out at a Motel and catch a couple hours of sleep.

We were the first two in line, yeah that was me in the SB Cement Hoody. Mad people were getting mad as I walked out cause some tall dude skipped me and walkedin to get his pair even though he was like in the middle of the line, but when he left he gave me $10 bucks.
laugh.gif

Then some random hispanic dude comes up to me saying he'll pay for my pair if I let him skip, I was about to let him, but everyone behind me was gettingmad and pushed him to the side basically.
laugh.gif

I heard alot of people yappin' and stuff while I was inside buying and when I was going back to the slab. The worker had to bring the shoes for me to myslab.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
I'm never going back to that side of town again, it's hectic and too damn far. SMH!

Oh well, I'm glad I got my 9.5 pair.
eek.gif

I went out to Portland,OR Lloyd center and not one store got any colorway! Footaction,footlocker,finishline,champs!

Originally Posted by MNadel

I had them in my cart at 5 am and after all the stories of NDC messing up orders I decided to pass and cop in person! Got to 34th street footaction at 7 am and they didn't get em! They told me house of hoops was like the only known urban account in NYC to get them and they were sold out except 11.5 up at 9 am! Tried like Dr. Jays, Michael K, Transit etc etc and nothing. Kind of depressing lol... what is your guys opinion on copping these for like 175 !%+
Damn dude... I bet you feel kinda silly now that you didn't order off NDC... like EVERYONE was saying you should do.

What a crazy release. I usually get my Jordans with no problem, no matter what release it is. I have plenty of connects to get them and for some reason, thesewere the hardest pair to get. Like i literally called spots up everyday for the past week about these. I almost gave up till a friend of a friend told me abouthis spot. He said they had just gotten them in and this is a smalll mom and pops store. a lot of people arent on to that store so I don't know how theyeven got these. Come to find out, one of my home girls that I work with lives right across the street from the store and I had her pick them up for me. Theyare closed tommorrow and opening up late like at 11 on monday. gonna cop another pair. worth the wait but the quality on them is trash. either or, i'llstill rock them. I was gonna keep the red laces in them till I seen them in person and decided to throw the black laces in. The Charity 1's was way tooeasy for me to pick up but this release?? jeeezzz. Im live in New Jersey by the way, next to Newark so we got a lot of urban account stores over here but thisrelease was crazy!!!...good luck to those still trying to pick up

What a crazy release. I usually get my Jordans with no problem, no matter what release it is. I have plenty of connects to get them and for some reason, thesewere the hardest pair to get. Like i literally called spots up everyday for the past week about these. I almost gave up till a friend of a friend told me abouthis spot. He said they had just gotten them in and this is a smalll mom and pops store. a lot of people arent on to that store so I don't know how theyeven got these. Come to find out, one of my home girls that I work with lives right across the street from the store and I had her pick them up for me. Theyare closed tommorrow and opening up late like at 11 on monday. gonna cop another pair. worth the wait but the quality on them is trash. either or, i'llstill rock them. I was gonna keep the red laces in them till I seen them in person and decided to throw the black laces in. The Charity 1's was way tooeasy for me to pick up but this release?? jeeezzz. Im live in New Jersey by the way, next to Newark so we got a lot of urban account stores over here but thisrelease was crazy!!!...good luck to those still trying to pick up

this was'nt and easy copp at all....called all over vegas....suite 160 only got the canvas 1's......undefeated only got 2 nines and 2thirteens....niketown....did'nt get these at all......
frown.gif
frown.gif
.....props to the niketown girl on the phone who told me about the athlete'sfoot store's being the only other place gettin these....they only recieved size 9 thru 12.. two in each size.....i copped both11's.............
tongue.gif
smokin.gif
wink.gif

i have a feeling JB is gonna pull this release crap for the rest of the RETROS in 2009 and are testing the waters to see the reaction and out come of thisrelease......

Damn, im hearing everyone saying this was a crazy release :0

I woke up at 9:00 AM sharp :tongue:iff

Then my moms car wouldnt turn on, the key wouldn't turn in the ignition. -.-

Then i started kicking the ignition and slamming the keys on the floor
smile.gif

An hour later, it worked and I went to Sports Zone and got my Sz 8.5
smile.gif
smile.gif

There were like no people there getting the Air Jordan I Black/Red except me and some other cool dude.

Overall, GREAT RELEASE
smile.gif

Waited until 330 last night and couldn't take it anymore. Woke up today and this thread had gone up 10 pages in 4 hours. Hopefully can find a 12/13 at adecent price. Congrats to everyone that got em.

Copped the breds lat night on NDC and then went to sleep. One thing that's been bothering me though is where is the white/blk/red 1 strap's at on NDC?I brought them from UTA, but curious to know why they aren't on NDC.

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Originally Posted by NIKELODEON

heres my story and a lil update for BayArea heads...
i went to true at 11:15am and all that was left was a 7.5, 12 and 13.
so i drive to Huf right after. they had a 7.5, 8, 9.5, 11, 11.5 and up.
lm a 10 and got lucky cause the dude at huf sold me the last 10 that was on hold for an ex-employee.
oh and fyi true sold them for 150 and huf for 110.
thanks to the huf employee for hooking it up

Dam TRUE is shady for marking up the price.
indifferent.gif

Woooooooo woooo HUF had em? That's just shady I called them on friday and they said they were only receiveing black n white ones and the white ones. Dang Ishould have just gone then!

i didnt get my pair.
i went to self conscious and they didnt get them (when i called them the day before they told me that they got them)
then i went to saint alfred and their smallest size was a 12, however i was the 3rd person into the store b/c they were letting people in 2 at atime
eyes.gif

i went down from michigan to chicago to buy them but i couldnt get my hands on them
smh.gif

anyone got an extra pair 10-11
nerd.gif

I initially went out to purchase the black/red pair, but after seeing the black canvas in person I decided to buy them as well. Also stumbled upon the royalblue phat lows at a local Shiekhs.

Back
Top Bottom