Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by madkicks

Originally Posted by dead11

did i pay too much for them @ $147?
no. thats about the average its going right now before RD. PYS sold them at $150 on ebay about $135 and on bnyconline $125. so you got an ok deal. on RD its gonna be $110, but thats if it aint sold out by then. i aint seen no one on niktalk thats found a store that'll sell em, correct me if im wrong.
My store is getting them on the 22nd. UBIQ here in Philly that is.
cool, your paying retail
smokin.gif

i paid $140 + $45 shipping to europe = $185. still worth it though
pimp.gif

i dont think european stores will have em, i checked everywhere, even different cities and no one had it. i guess everyone gotta wait till RD. if my localstores got em i'll cop another pair.

This is getting annoying.

Why did JB make it a quickstrike/urban release?

Im still going to check on the 22nd just in case they have them.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by dead11

did i pay too much for them @ $147?
no. thats about the average its going right now before RD. PYS sold them at $150 on ebay about $135 and on bnyconline $125. so you got an ok deal. on RD its gonna be $110, but thats if it aint sold out by then. i aint seen no one on niktalk thats found a store that'll sell em, correct me if im wrong.
My store is getting them on the 22nd. UBIQ here in Philly that is.
cool, your paying retail
smokin.gif

i paid $140 + $45 shipping to europe = $185. still worth it though
pimp.gif

i dont think european stores will have em, i checked everywhere, even different cities and no one had it. i guess everyone gotta wait till RD. if my local stores got em i'll cop another pair.
It doesn't really matter what you paid for them, as long as you are happy with your kicks!

that's pretty expensive even though shipping is free. I think I can wait for NDC and any other sites that are going to put them up.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Footlockers that got the Oly 1s should get these right?

The OLY I was a GR release.

The Black/Red High Strap are "limited", quickstrike, and urban accounts only.

smh.gif

For those that missed out, Uptempoair.com will be getting all 3 colors very soon....

FSR at Sneakerhead.com. They have all three colorways for 109.99 except the black/red for 129.99. I just bought the black/red pair for 140.00 shipped to CA. Ifyou don't live in CA they won't charge you tax. Shipping is free.

just copped off sneakerhead for 129.99. my footlocker and footaction doesn't know anything about these shoes so i figured i might as well cop. if i can getanother with my discount then it will be a plus

^ Lucky you, I had to pay the damn sales tax. I can't complain though, at least I know I have a pair with my name on it. $20 bucks extra doesn't reallyhurt too much.

Wanna cop off sneakerhead.com, but I just keep getting the feeling that I will be able to find these below retail. Probably wrong becuase they are a QS releaseor maybe because I'm a little burnt out on AJ 1's. If I cop the three straps it will be my sixth AJ 1 this month.

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Wanna cop off sneakerhead.com, but I just keep getting the feeling that I will be able to find these below retail. Probably wrong becuase they are a QS release or maybe because I'm a little burnt out on AJ 1's. If I cop the three straps it will be my sixth AJ 1 this month.

Co-sign. I wanna cop online but just what if my local shoe store gets them. -.-

I just went ahead and copped on Sneakerhead.

This is how I justified my 140.00 purchase to Cali.

118.00 - in store after tax

8.00 shipping

14.00 for a peace of mind, if they are in fact a QS.

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

just copped off sneakerhead for 129.99. my footlocker and footaction doesn't know anything about these shoes so i figured i might as well cop. if i can get another with my discount then it will be a plus

true its too easy to cop jays here in nyc, most people forgot about jays into their new high end BS or the new type of BS jays like 6rings

i dont think these will be limited to the degree that over paying will be necessary, not after seeing the laser and red premier's in local stores forretail

so i went with one of my friend to a shoes store cause he wanted some blue bakins...we stop at a shoes city...and to my surprise they had the black/red 1...ibought it in a heart beat...i ask the guy who working there why are they release early and he said he didnt kno...well at least i dont have to be in a rushwhen next sat come by...i live in MD by the way...

Originally Posted by tuna629

got mine today ... have to say that I'm more than impressed
pimp.gif
I'm in. This picture convinced me. The only shoe I'm copping this month. Can't wait.

EDIT: Call me crazy but they look much better with red laces. It brings out the colors more, the black ones just blend in.

Back
Top Bottom