Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

This picture also convinced me. I'm hoping shoetrends.com gets these in becuase they have good prices on just about everything.

just placed my order on sneakerhead.com for 129.99 shipped, i figured it was worth it paying 10 dollars more because 118ish after tax, this way I don'thave to go out of my way to my spot

man.... I can't believe I just paid 140 for these... but I NEED THEM!! (and I live in Cali.... had to pay sales tax).

I need to buy some black laces, remove the strap, and rock 'em
wink.gif

Just ordered my pair off of sneakerhead.com Thanks for the heads up whoever posted on the last page. I thought I was screwed when I saw PYS and uptempoair.comwere sold out.

my footaction and footlocker dont have them on there release sheet yet....i wish jb would make some releases less confusing

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

i dont think these will be limited to the degree that over paying will be necessary, not after seeing the laser and red premier's in local stores for retail

Very true.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm shocked no one posted this pic...

ac915eeda78b9f8dfcee471e94c45f8a44c5d55.pjpg

From the Pickup Post pg.29 posted by bnastyearly

The High Strap I's with Black Laces.

Black Laces look so much better
pimp.gif
, red doesntlook the same!

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

my footaction and footlocker dont have them on there release sheet yet....i wish jb would make some releases less confusing

Most stores still have yet to get their shippment. My place is getting it hopefully sometime middle of this week reason because Nike moved warehouses so a lotof shippments are messed up or delayed.. That is why NTSF did not get the CDP3/20 in time

cant wait til these drop next weekend, wish i could have got them on PYS, guess i can wait

Does anyone know how the strap highs fit or jordan 1's in general?
True to size or half size up?

Originally Posted by sbfreak

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm shocked no one posted this pic...

ac915eeda78b9f8dfcee471e94c45f8a44c5d55.pjpg

From the Pickup Post pg.29 posted by bnastyearly

The High Strap I's with Black Laces.

Black Laces look so much better
pimp.gif
, red doesnt look the same!

black laces are true to the original, but they look so better with red laces. can't wait for these. Copping mines early like usually. for the price, 2pairswont be bad.

Back
Top Bottom