Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I forgot all about these! Does anyone know a legit site to order these from? I see that PYS is sold out.

Yeah, I will be switching laces to black, they look so much better, but I have to find some black laces that are flat to go witht hem

Originally Posted by sbfreak

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm shocked no one posted this pic...

ac915eeda78b9f8dfcee471e94c45f8a44c5d55.pjpg

From the Pickup Post pg.29 posted by bnastyearly

The High Strap I's with Black Laces.

Black Laces look so much better
pimp.gif
, red doesnt look the same!

pimp.gif

FTR JB should send az005us a free pair
laugh.gif
, I've never seen a man so passionate about his I's.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

my footaction and footlocker dont have them on there release sheet yet....i wish jb would make some releases less confusing

Most stores still have yet to get their shippment. My place is getting it hopefully sometime middle of this week reason because Nike moved warehouses so a lot of shippments are messed up or delayed.. That is why NTSF did not get the CDP3/20 in time
I heard the same.

Mikkoll99 ima get at you...

^^You can take the strap off man. You'll still have the strap loop on the back of the shoe, but take it to a shoe tailor, and have it taken off.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

FTR JB should send az005us a free pair
laugh.gif
, I've never seen a man so passionate about his I's.

AMEN BROTHA... i wanna be the poster boy.. lol. Also 54" laces will work... look on the packaging for 10 hole laces.. the highs have 10 holes.

so is the only thing different about these and the 01 retros the strap?

or are there other differences?

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by kmn2008

so is the only thing different about these and the 01 retros the strap?

or are there other differences?
these look higher.

There's no way. Not that I'll ever do a side by side comparison(mainly because these I's will never be copped. Not for a discount, not even forfree. Wouldn't touch it with a...you get the drift), but I'm pretty sure that the 2001s are a higher cut.

And THERE are other differences btw the two. Check the tongue and back parts of the shoe. And also, there's this annoying strap thing on the currentedition. Straps FTMFL.

anybody with any news about the big chains getting them??
150 wouldnt be so bad if i knew they werent getting them

Back
Top Bottom