Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm from the 925, i asked the person in Champs @ Sunvalley, he thought i was talkin' about the Fusion 20's with the Straps!!!!
FinishLine was a negative... Didnt Try Sheikh or Sports Chalet... should have thought bout them, my ex got me Playoff 12'z
when she worked there!
Like it has been said, i'm going to keep calling them ESPECIALLY tomorrow night! Somersville Has a Sheikh, may try them

Originally Posted by retro1s

Originally Posted by rceefresh

I have a feeling that these aren't as 'limited' as people think...

I just really hope they are cause I don't like seeing other people at school with the same shoes as me. lol
but these are a general release arent they? You will be in for a pretty big surprise.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Grailman911

if u keep the red laces in and keep the strap on they are nice. but if u take the strap off u have to change the laces

why?

edit***
for black laces is there any special kind being bought? I remembered all the laces ive bought have been the blue package and those laces usually are quitecheap and seem to come undone quite often

wait im confused....

the ones on the pic say black white...

now ive looked everywhere and only seen the black white ones...

but the ones on the pic show that they are maroon color...

are those droppin?

Yo 626 NTers, any spots getting them? I've called a bunch of spots and none are getting them. PM me if you know a spot that is getting them.

I would just leave it one... its winter... its covered anyway. at least in NYC its winter lol

Originally Posted by looperz21

I'm from the 925, i asked the person in Champs @ Sunvalley, he thought i was talkin' about the Fusion 20's with the Straps!!!!
FinishLine was a negative... Didnt Try Sheikh or Sports Chalet... should have thought bout them, my ex got me Playoff 12'z
when she worked there!
Like it has been said, i'm going to keep calling them ESPECIALLY tomorrow night! Somersville Has a Sheikh, may try them
I called all the footlockers, finishlines, and champs in County East Mall and in Sunvalley. All of them aren't getting it unless theydidn't get them yet. I would try calling them again on Friday night. Sports Chalet in Antioch/Brentwood said they MIGHT be getting it but said to call themtomorrow afternoon to double check. The Sheikh in Somersville said they don't know until their shipment arrives tomorrow or friday.

You know any mom n' pop stores that sells J's around here?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

Okay so im a lil confused..
indifferent.gif
..which is higher..these strap1s that are about to release or the 01 retros?...one of you guys posted a pic that makes these look like skyscrapers..
tired.gif
eyes.gif
..not a good look

8e316f1f1eceafe361fd8c07d641e37b7f1d9b90.pjpg
the higher the better....hightop = OGness.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

when she worked there!
I called all the footlockers, finishlines, and champs in County East Mall and in Sunvalley. All of them aren't getting it unless they didn't get them yet. I would try calling them again on Friday night. Sports Chalet in Antioch/Brentwood said they MIGHT be getting it but said to call them tomorrow afternoon to double check. The Sheikh in Somersville said they don't know until their shipment arrives tomorrow or friday.

grin.gif

Nope, as far as i know that those are all in 415, 510... but that is obvious right.... Hilltop may be worth a shot

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

when she worked there!
I called all the footlockers, finishlines, and champs in County East Mall and in Sunvalley. All of them aren't getting it unless they didn't get them yet. I would try calling them again on Friday night. Sports Chalet in Antioch/Brentwood said they MIGHT be getting it but said to call them tomorrow afternoon to double check. The Sheikh in Somersville said they don't know until their shipment arrives tomorrow or friday.

grin.gif

Nope, as far as i know that those are all in 415, 510... but that is obvious right.... Hilltop may be worth a shot

Yeah, some in Vallejo too. You been to MVP Sportswear in Pittsburg? I haven't been there in a min. and idk if they're still open.
I'll pass on Hilltop. There's always hella heads trying to cop some kicks over there. LOL.

MVP is gone, made it to some wedding shop now, even when i did go in there, right before it changed hands... they didnt have nothin but some boot leg DVDsthey tried to sell me

roll.gif
roll.gif
looperz21 wrote:

MVP is gone, made it to some wedding shop now, even when i did go in there, right before it changed hands... they didnt have nothin but some boot leg DVDs they tried to sell me

roll.gif

LOL. Damn. They used to get LS J's back then and the owner would always charge me a flat price with no tax.

I wouldnt even bother with shiekhs in somersville. I herd they shady, I think they sell there stuff before they even release. Some of my boys would go there toget there kicks, and the employees always say that half there sizes are already sold out when they first open.

Originally Posted by mikenguyen23

is Kay's Shoes legit??????????? or not, i need a str8 answer
Im wondering the same as well, cuz i just ordered from them, they claim 100% authentic so will see what happens.

mine just came in and they are
pimp.gif
. Might go to the mall thesesaturday to coppe another pair . BTW nice I's ^^

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

^^^Ya, and the people that work at those stores are usually full of crap. Here in the bay, they be hella lying.
same here in the 209 for the fact they want to hold their pairs
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom