Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Dam, all you guys is hella desperate. Calm down.

haha yeah i agree.

I'll cop from sneaker head later if I don't feel like staying up until odd hours of the night ....good looks on that update

Originally Posted by SC415

Ima go check hilltop mall! In the morning. Does any1 know if shoe palace is gona get em ?..if not I won't go to hilltop

I went to Sunvalley Shiekh and the rep there said that The Shiekh in Hilltop is getting them, but I'm not sure...

i aint desperate im ust wanting to cop at retail with free shipping thank you very much.

still nike manages to F up their dam website. why is ít not on there yet?

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

^^^It will be on there patience my friend. Then we can make fun of all those that got raped.
lmaooo
roll.gif

Just in Case, Does anyone know if Any Hilltop Stores open up Early for releases, if so what time? I never been out to Hilltop for a Release

I already have a pair of these from pys, there pretty nice, i want another i think.

this release is crazy, NDC is my only hope. And its gonna be my first time. Any strategies to make sure my order gets through? lol

Just try to order them as soon as they post. Even if you get your order canceled, sometime they will give you a gift card for your troubles.

Funny How This Shoe Didn't End Up Being As Widely Available As People First Thought
laugh.gif

*It Is CONFIRMED That These WILL Be On Swoosh
pimp.gif

jhendri5 wrote:
this release is crazy, NDC is my only hope. And its gonna be my first time. Any strategies to make sure my order gets through? lol

If you have the money try getting two day air or higher. I know some people including myself got their orders cancelled with the doernbecher1's. I'm going two day this time.

OH MY GOD I AM OFFICIALLY ARETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realized i have to add 3 hours to pacific time not subtract!!!!! that means if its 2:30 pacific it will be 5:30 here and not 11:30!!!!!! Why the hell ami this stupid and still in AP calculus??????

this sucks i gotta go to work at 11 so i dunno what to do now cuz i kinda need to get some sleep tonight i only been sleeping like 5 hours a night all week

JB failed many of us. Why it seems like no retailers got these at all?
We shouldnt have to go hunt down no shoe like that
tired.gif

its not about being cheap, is about not paying for BS hype. The money is nothin look at my pic a couple pages back.

Back
Top Bottom