Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

sneakerhead.com needs to hurry up
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Mine are shipped. Thanks NDC!

I will have them tomorrow. I chose 2-day.

Everyone should know by now, that ground orders are the first ones canceled. Gotta pony up that extra $14 and get your shoes with no worries
I cant wait to get my conformation tomorrow just to prove you wrong
tongue.gif
I always choose ground, and have yet to get an order cancelled.
smile.gif

Please read my statement again. I didn't state that every ground order would be canceled... also, ask half the board if they got their Charity 1s when they choose ground shipping.
laugh.gif

Either way, I got my pairs, Im happy. You got them for a few dollars less, great for you. I have had peace of mind the whole time that my pairs will be delivered, no worries.
{

yea. Good luck ground shippees

I did free ground shipping... just got my shipping confirmation. Never had an order cancelled in all my years of ordering on NDC (or eastbay or finishline forthat matter). I would never pay extra for shipping... I'm too cheap and it isn't worth it to me. I'd rather not get the shoes than know I'moverpaying.

^^^ Im glad you have your piece of mind
smile.gif
Us ground shippeess will be just fine.

Thanks man! I can't lie, I was still a bit anxious about whether my order had gone through but now I can just relax!
pimp.gif
Best of luck to the rest that is still waiting for their tracking number!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

Finally got NDC conformation from the regular ground shipping....will be here Dec. 2
pimp.gif
Same here, can't wait to get my pairs.

just got my shipping confirmation as well from ndc using ground. says expected delivery is 11/29. fedex delivers on saturday? oh yeah, and ordered at 2:06ampst.

Great.. I ordered this at 4 something that morning and kids who ordered them after me are gettin there confirmations
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom