Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

just got my confermation from shoe trends . i got 4 pairs of 10.5 lol yeah !!!! finaly . i waited for 4 hours on the day of the realease at shoe palace in tanforan and those mothers scammed me . i was there the night before and made sure they had my size and i was the second in line and when i got to the counter they were like " we got a 7, 7.5 . 8 ,9 & 12 . i was soo pissed . all the employees got to them first . i wount ever cop anything from shoe palace again . at lease i sold the size 8 i got walking out the door to the line of 30 shoeheads that were also pissed for 180$ cuz only like 4 or 5 stores in the bay got them on the day of the realease . sheik also got a shipment but about a week late and they realeased them as the came in so i didnt get a heads up . its all good though . thanks to my boy ron . cant wait till the royal blues drop . already got my pre-order on my 11/12 pack too . lol no campin for this pack !!!!
Lucky ba&$*( !! lol. Where'd you pre-order your 11/12 pack at?
yeah yeah! where to pre-order the 11/12 pack?! with retail price?

FedEx dropped mine off earlier today too.

smh.gif
@ the paper thin leather

I mean, i didnt expect anything better but it actually feels thinner then the crap they used on the OLNL's

On the other hand, as soon as i got them switched the laces straight to black and they almost look legit, so i guess it is what it is. I know if i didnt grabthem id be pissed so....

^^run true but the high top does make it feel a bit different than the other jordan is i must say

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^run true but the high top does make it feel a bit different than the other jordan is i must say
I'm kinda picky with the fit, I like it to fit snug and just right. Especially since these crease easily, it'll be better to get a tighterfit to lessen the creasing. What do you mean by "fit different"? I could get an 11.5, but usually wear 11.

Originally Posted by MrChery

damn bro u ordered 4 pairs?? well i just got my 2 pairs i got from nike.com today, paying retail is always nice

I was trying to get at least 2 pairs until i found out i didn't have enough $ for 2 pairs

Originally Posted by Black23

Toma630 i know where you can get them from in the nyc area, my CLOSET lol...oops i wear size 12 you wouldnt be able to fit in my pair. but i think you can try niketown ny...lol...oops they arent getting there shipment in and no where in nyc has your size left which means you need to stop being cheap and cop off ebay if you really want a pair. just my opinion lol
eyes.gif

NYC: Clientelle might still have bigger sizes for 160.00

couldnt find them anywhere else

laugh.gif

What I meant was after seeing those pics I'm not going to wait for them to go on sale before I purchase them
tired.gif

Just got mine and while I'm happy I got them, yeah, they aren't exactly high quality, that's for sure! Mine came with a dent in the heel and someglue spots but I think I can get those off. Don't really matter 'cause I'm going to beat the crap out of these.
Now, if I paid a lot more than retail, I wouldn't be too happy.

mine finally came in today as well.

lovin the way the shoe looks, but the leather looks extremely cheap.

My shoes just came in! I thought Fedex was going to drop mine off tomorrow but I guess not
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ceehjayem

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

last pic with the straps cut
2dqm5qd.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. I want to cut the straps off of mine as well once I receive it from NDC. Was it a simple process? Just use an x-acto knife to tear the stitching? Also, are there in markings on the black leather section of the shoe? I can't really tell by the picture. Thanks.
so some of the holes are visible up top, and it looks like some of that leather from the strap is still there....

man i'm gonna have to ask an arts and crafts person to clean these up for me

Back
Top Bottom