Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey J, do you live in Detroit area? I went to Villa on Sat never been there before in Pontiac, great store, they obvy didnt have royals, but I did get my son a fly pair of Raptor 7's (hate that name) he picked the 7's over the black 4's after walking em out lol  I think the grand opening of the lansing store had royals, but we had last game of the season on Sat!

Trying to stay out of this thread, but the "thirst" keeps bringing me back in.

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Nice pics though guys!
THIS!

just when I think I am out they pull me back in!!!! I keep coming back, i guess I love the pain!

someone I'm sure wants to help out another pinoy with a size 12 so I don't buy a size 15 at kickz and end up looking like this

0eb26433_dougfunny1.jpeg

Hey J, do you live in Detroit area? I went to Villa on Sat never been there before in Pontiac, great store, they obvy didnt have royals, but I did get my son a fly pair of Raptor 7's (hate that name) he picked the 7's over the black 4's after walking em out lol  I think the grand opening of the lansing store had royals, but we had last game of the season on Sat!

Lol live right down the street but didnt go to that one went to another one in detroit. Its crazy there due to have double digit stores here in MI soon and with each one comes a refresh of past releases. Yup you right One opened up in Lansing last week and had the royals but people were lined up night prior had a friend who was running the event tried to have em grab me a third to help a friend out but wasnt able to as they only had 8 pairs.

Last edited:
nice! Yea I went twice this weekend, I live in Rochester, everyone there real nice. Always networking! I am going to try for the black toe ones and those patent leather ones there, I just entered a raffle for Air Yeezy 2s on twitter. $35 a ticket, like 55 tickets sold, dude buys a pair of yeezys in your size if you get drawn, he did one for the corks. Now THAT would be the way to ring in the spring! You going after playoff 11's? They told me there is going to be some guys camping all night for those barkleys lol

my posts keep getting held up! need to shake this noob status!

I wonder if those people were just camping to camp or if they knew what was up. I respect the dedication if they were blind camping!

thats cool man i live down in rochester, maybe someone will open a heat shop over here so I am not hauling back and forth up 59 twice a weekend to "network" lol

shakin hands!!!

you going after playoff 11s?  I still have mine from December drop, so I can save my pennies for the black toe 1s and those black and gold patent leather ones. Just saw the georgetown 1s on twitter for $75 I mean 

I don't even think these were available in St. Louis...like at all. Then I lurked NT for so long I missed out when everybody was helping each other get the shoes.
mean.gif

I know i said the 9 fit just right and they do.. but i think i'm gonna try and go with the 9.5 .. if not ill be ok but just gonna see what happens 

Queens in the Czech Republic.

My order finally says the same.  The rep definitely wasn't lying!  Woooo, almost here!  "Inbound into customs"
nthat.gif
My status has already updated to inbound out of customs.  Not there very long, but I wouldn't expect to get any fees on the $180 shoes.  Glad they didn't sit with customs for  a few weeks for no reason.  Finally on the last leg. I'm just updating for any other Queens orderer that had previously asked about the status of their packages to the U.S.

tronics0023 - chill man.
your gloating post about your hussle has been deleted 2 times now. no need to throw salt in the wounds.

What happened to the days when people bought sneakers and were happy to just wear them? Smh at you guys who are complaining about what another man does WITH HIS MONEY AND HIS SHOES. Can we just admire the shoes, please?

Everyone is missing the point of threads like this. Please come in here to be helpful. I.e intros on overseas places, reasonable resellers, potential upcoming restocks, etc.

At this point a lot of people are frustrated that they struck out. Keep the show boating to yourself until the hype dies down a little. If someone posts something that angers you then keep it to yourself (it most likely offends others and will be removed).

Positive note.. I look forward to seeing/hearing about NT member's Royal 1 orders from queens.cz being delivered this week!

Got my size 14 pair from Kickz101 last Friday, picked them up yesterday. All looks good, and the sticker on the insoles are from the Australian version. :smokin

Yea im wearing mine with the stickers in still.

its sad this release went this way. This is my last purchase for myself. I love Nike/Jordan but the way they are running things isnt with the customer in mind. Price tag/quality/availability/promotion(giving celebs free pairs, making us regular people look silly hoping to own a pair).

I blame that movie Just for Kicks. hahaha

Got my size 14 pair from Kickz101 last Friday, picked them up yesterday. All looks good, and the sticker on the insoles are from the Australian version.
smokin.gif
Were your 'stickers' more like little pieces of paper with a touch of glue on the back?

nice! Yea I went twice this weekend, I live in Rochester, everyone there real nice. Always networking! I am going to try for the black toe ones and those patent leather ones there, I just entered a raffle for Air Yeezy 2s on twitter. $35 a ticket, like 55 tickets sold, dude buys a pair of yeezys in your size if you get drawn, he did one for the corks. Now THAT would be the way to ring in the spring! You going after playoff 11's? They told me there is going to be some guys camping all night for those barkleys lol
You likely just got hustled for $35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom