Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a listing on my local CL for these in my size, for 3hunna. I still feel like paying over $250 is ******ed but my thrist levels are at an all time high.
I'm still debating if I should pay resell price on these but I'm still gonna wait for a really good deal. In the mean time ill wait for the black toes to release

There is a listing on my local CL for these in my size, for 3hunna. I still feel like paying over $250 is ******ed but my thrist levels are at an all time high.

That's how I feel.

Now I can't even find my size for $300 flat.

May have to bite if I do.

I'm still debating if I should pay resell price on these but I'm still gonna wait for a really good deal. In the mean time ill wait for the black toes to release
Man we're gonna be waitng forever...
That's how I feel.

I probably should have pulled the trigger, I was gonna text the dude and try to talk him down and now the ad is gone.

That's how I feel.

300 might just be the lowest you'll find, which sucks...I'd suggest copping some recent release and try using it as trade bait. I mean anything to lower the end cost. By any means right?

Have a question since im not familiar with it. what would be the pros n cons of trying to deal with someone on instagram? Never used the site but it seems a popular place for deal makers.

Everybody who has it now stopped posting in this thread already. Hope the demand wont be that high as a month ago! 

Last edited:
Have a question since im not familiar with it. what would be the pros n cons of trying to deal with someone on instagram? Never used the site but it seems a popular place for deal makers.
Make sure u pay with PayPal and not as a gift and ur protected

guaranteed restock? im sure a FEW pairs might pop up here and there but nothing more.

Last edited:
when will people learn?

you got sites still still releasing concords

the playoff 11s released like 4 times and will still be releasing randomly til the end of the year

all the 13s, 12s, 3s, 4s, 9s and 7s have restocked

pretty much everything has

some people panic and some people wait

I've caught everything I've wanted weeks and months later and have been preaching such for months

it's the same story every thread

I still haven't received my order from BD, I ordered on March 2nd. This is sad...
frown.gif

finishline released the concords like 4 times but I'm done

not tryna derail the thread but cats are acting real desperate out here

when will people learn?

the playoff 11s released like 4 times and will still be releasing randomly til the end of the year

I've caught everything I've wanted weeks and months later and have been preaching such for months

Let us know what sites are doing these restocks

when will people learn?

Yep but production #s on all shoes listed were AT LEAST x10 that of royals

Added to that the initial availability of these shoes compared to royals.

As much as we all wish for a restock I can't possibly see it happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom