Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't received my order from BD, I ordered on March 2nd. This is sad...
frown.gif

Damn sorry to hear that man. We ordered on the same day. They sent to my friend in the UK in 3 days and my friend shipped to me and got to me about 6 days later. Ask them for a refund!

Where would be the best place to look for a size swap? I ended up with a 11 and looking for a 10 or 10.5. Not looking to get scammed

Haha so many so sure of no future restock. Yet, all naysayers have 0 credible proof that its not possible.

Damn sorry to hear that man. We ordered on the same day. They sent to my friend in the UK in 3 days and my friend shipped to me and got to me about 6 days later. Ask them for a refund!
Yeah, I talked to you earlier in the thread before. Yeah it's a real bummer. What sucks is that they do not communicate for ****, emails, twitter, and ffs their website isn't working. "Working hard for you." That's real cute. 
indifferent.gif

I'll make a claim in a few days. Anyways, where can I even find a pair these days? This is a tough business.

Yeah, I talked to you earlier in the thread before. Yeah it's a real bummer. What sucks is that they do not communicate for ****, emails, twitter, and ffs their website isn't working. "Working hard for you." That's real cute. 
indifferent.gif

I'll make a claim in a few days. Anyways, where can I even find a pair these days? This is a tough business.

The pair I got from them didn't even have the shoe trees and the extra laces weren't attached with the zip tie thingy, it was just inside the shoe. Damn Italians!!!

when will people learn?

you got sites still still releasing concords

the playoff 11s released like 4 times and will still be releasing randomly til the end of the year

all the 13s, 12s, 3s, 4s, 9s and 7s have restocked

pretty much everything has

some people panic and some people wait

I've caught everything I've wanted weeks and months later and have been preaching such for months

it's the same story every thread

Always someone singing this song then they feel vindicated by 7 pairs of cancelled pairs that show up weeks later and call it a restock. This last weekend with the Bred 11s, now that was a restock. All the other crap fnl has been doing that only people on nt, ig, or twitter get in on aren't restocks. Those type of "restocks" are still luck of the draw and shouldn't be something for anybody to waste their time waiting on.

I still believe that if you really wanted these shoes to wear and didn't jump when resale was $220-$250, you didn't really want them. Resale on larger sizes are at ridiculous levels now, if you don't already have these, I'd move on.

Always someone singing this song then they feel vindicated by 7 pairs of cancelled pairs that show up weeks later and call it a restock. This last weekend with the Bred 11s, now that was a restock. All the other crap fnl has been doing that only people on nt, ig, or twitter get in on aren't restocks. Those type of "restocks" are still luck of the draw and shouldn't be something for anybody to waste their time waiting on.

I still believe that if you really wanted these shoes to wear and didn't jump when resale was $220-$250, you didn't really want them. Resale on larger sizes are at ridiculous levels now, if you don't already have these, I'd move on.

I'm talking actual restocks

hohs and footactions have had restocks on everything I listed

I even had 4 pairs of 88 3s but that was a houston thing for the all star game

cats just being corny mentioning things like db and bin releases like those aren't known to be special releases for special causes but I didn't even follow those releases anyway cause they all look horrid

I'm talking actual restocks

hohs and footactions have had restocks on everything I listed

I even had 4 pairs of 88 3s but that was a houston thing for the all star game

cats just being corny mentioning things like db and bin releases like those aren't known to be special releases for special causes but I didn't even follow those releases anyway cause they all look horrid

my quick 2 cents.

these "restocks" arent really that easy to get for a lot of people especially when they are in-store only.
the restocks from last summer (6, 12, etc) near me were HoH only and that was 65 miles away for a chance to get in line to get a pair.
oly 7s didnt really restock but they did hit outlets hard. many outlets werent doing phone order and they were b grades priced at 129.99 before shipping and tax.
88 3s.... you already mentioned what was good with those
also, a lot of the in-store releases recently have been raffle ticket type releases where they are handing out tickets at random times or when the majority of us are at work.

my point is, preaching for everyone to wait on a "restock" will still have more than 50% of people empty handed because its not a full on release like it is on release date. the only shoe i can agree on would be the whole 9 pack. people in general were able to get those easier but waiting stuff like the 88 3s and royal 1 could actually be more myth than reality for most people.

Last edited:
This may hurt some feelings, but I saw on Twitter that only 25, 000 pairs of Royals were made.

dunno. :smh:

They might restock, sure. Don't see a restock carrying much more than 2-3 FSR's. Stores that received them on RD barely got 1 FSR. These are QS... Those other J's that were mentioned are GR and were released just about everywhere including NDC. Don't compare Bred 11 restocks (RERELEASE) to any sort of tiny restock we may see for Royals.

The pair I got from them didn't even have the shoe trees and the extra laces weren't attached with the zip tie thingy, it was just inside the shoe. Damn Italians!!!
Say it how it is! But yo, at least you got your pair, I don't think you want to be in my shoes or lack of shoes (pun intended) 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom