Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. would this stop you from swaping sizes ? this dude i'm talking to is worried about it 
ohwell.gif

View media item 330728

Is it noticable from a distance or only up close ? my OCD has me on the fence but I don't think it would stop me from making a trade, especially if I was going to rock them

Is it noticable from a distance or only up close ? my OCD has me on the fence but I don't think it would stop me from making a trade, especially if I was going to rock them
This is the pic he noticed it from which is not far away, but not that close up either.. so i don't know. this is just how they came

Is guy serious really ain't go through the deal just for that kid prolly just looks at his sneakers
yeah and he was stressing that he really needs the size 9. so i don't know what the deal is i would of did it if i was him.. but yeah i'm fine with the 9 they fit just right.. but i wouldn't mind having the 9.5 for a little wiggle room..  so i'm good either way 

You guys are mean, just kill everyones last little string of hope.... Lol... I have been saying there will be a restock, I never said it would be an easy cop at all... If anyone thinks it will be easy then thats on they stupid ***.....
You keep banging on about a restock-about how you know 100% these are sitting in some warehouse- yet you have never said how many pairs??
Are there 10 pair or 10,000 pair??
My sources are legit and that's why I cannot believe a wide spread restock is possible- a couple of size runs at a stretch.
Said it before and will say it again
10k worldwide
Australia 2.5 k
Us approx 3k
Prove me wrong

You keep banging on about a restock-about how you know 100% these are sitting in some warehouse- yet you have never said how many pairs??
My sources are legit and that's why I cannot believe a wide spread restock is possible- a couple of size runs at a stretch.
10k worldwide
Australia 2.5 k
Us approx 3k
Prove me wrong
So your sources say hes wrong then? Hindsights 20/20.

10k worldwide
Australia 2.5 k
Us approx 3k
Prove me wrong

I would argee with you about those numbers, Like I said the only places that will receive these are for grand openings , Or shouldnt say receive but have stock of them are holding for that reason only , I highly doubt there will be any restock online at all , Nike produced these very limited for some reason , I'm assuming it had to do with his bday weekend release

Numbers produced and distributed is one thing, numbers sold is another. Find that and ill actually notice.

Yeah this is what i told him.. but he just hit me right know and said this is gonna bother him.. so we ain't doing it o well 

Is guy serious really ain't go through the deal just for that kid prolly just looks at his sneakers

It's funny, everybody wants to complain about glue stains and wrinkled leather/pre creases. But when there is a real defect like that, and someone else doesn't want it it's bad. :lol: comedy

If I had a 9.5 and needed a 9 I'd rather take my perfect 9.5 than a F'd up 9 that I would have to knife to make them look right :lol:

If it's an easy fix Grizzly why don't you fix it before you try and send a swap request out?

My BMP black toes had something similar to that. You can just scrape off the excess rubber with your finger nail. Problem solved.

@sir charles 
laugh.gif
 nah that's how they came i'm not gonna mess with them either they want them or they don't.. me personally that wouldn't bother me u would have to put your nose up to them to really even tell.. i cant even see it from a distance..i'm good either way but wouldn't mind the 9.5.  and not once did i say it was bad that he didn't want them 
ohwell.gif
 i even told him if it was gonna be a problem for him it's cool.. i ain't eem mad

Last edited:
Pair from shelf life came today. Couldn't be happier, but they're missing one of the ankle trees and the laces weren't tied to the shoe. But I can't complain. No customs to Canada.

Last edited:
grizzly there will be another trader bro,no fuss...these are starting to get extremely low on quantities for sale/trade..
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Yeah i'm not stressing it.. if worst comes to worst i just keep the 9 which fits just perfect, but it never hurts to have a little wiggle room.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom