Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
when will people learn?

you got sites still still releasing concords

the playoff 11s released like 4 times and will still be releasing randomly til the end of the year

all the 13s, 12s, 3s, 4s, 9s and 7s have restocked

pretty much everything has

some people panic and some people wait

I've caught everything I've wanted weeks and months later and have been preaching such for months

it's the same story every thread
I have already tried to tell dudes on here, I know for a fact Nike and FNL have pairs sitting, dudes tried to bash me cause they havent dropped yet... People dont realize they can drop on the Holidays or even All-Star 2014... Thats why people on here, I know have legit info dont post on NT...
Then we should all wait for the Yeezy, Corks, and galaxy foam restocks too.
Quote:
Dang your right. Jordan isn't even affiliated with nike in any way huh? How about Jordan 9 DBs? Those count?
Quote:
Yes let's wait for a restock on a shoe that was barely available in the first place LOL. Every shoe you listed was a true "GENERAL RELEASE". Sorry bud.
Yeezys, Corks, and Galaxy Foams have nothing to do with shoe retail companies holding back pairs for a later restock or relaunch... And to be exact lots of "limited" kicks have had relaunch/restocks... Thunder 4's, olive 9's, the whole retro 9 alter ego pack, pink foams, and even the galaxy foams had a restock when they dropped, I could add more if you need it....

Last edited:
I was able to get two pair retail - a 10 and 10.5 (just in case).

I was pleasantly surprised at how comfy they are. I had never worn Is but imagined that they'd be unaccommodating because of the lack of a true arch contour, 30 year old design, and the simplicity of the materials and construction. 

They're not Air Max 2013 comfy, but not Chuck Taylor rigid either. 

They're heavy in the rotation now. 

Last edited:
finally had the chance compare these '13s with my friend's '01s in person the other day.. shoulda' took a pic, already a few posted here anyways

me & him agreed '13 > '01

These will drop again, FNL held back pairs. Probably won't see them until a big event like the holidays or 2014 ALL star game like mentioned above, but these will pop back up in small amounts.

They were a QS and under 25,000 pairs made, this isn't brand new info ppl we knew this before RD but everybody called it "HYPE" at the time ... I hope ya ready for war when them Black Toes drop :x

These will drop again, FNL held back pairs. Probably won't see them until a big event like the holidays or 2014 ALL star game like mentioned above, but these will pop back up in small amounts.

They were a QS and under 25,000 pairs made, this isn't brand new info ppl we knew this before RD but everybody called it "HYPE" at the time ... I hope ya ready for war when them Black Toes drop
sick.gif
If you're getting the black toes, you should probably know right about now how, where, and when or you're probably already short. 

They were a QS and under 25,000 pairs made, this isn't brand new info ppl we knew this before RD but everybody called it "HYPE" at the time ... I hope ya ready for war when them Black Toes drop :x

If you're getting the black toes, you should probably know right about now how, where, and when or you're probably already short. 

Exactly

exactly..... Dudes just need to chill they will come and if you cant wait go cop at a nice price hike....

I don't even mind the backlash, it's actually funny

these Craigslist boys keep my pockets lined because of the same mindset

every pair people cry about not getting I scoop later in store for retail

just got 4 more pairs of playoff 11s in houston mind you

Haha that is just terrible lol
That's just how my luck works. I bought a pair NDS Playoff XIIs on eBay about a month ago right? The day I get the shoes I check eBay just to see what's going on; low and behold I see a pair of 2001 Bred 1's going for the same price I bought the XIIs for.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'll say this dude who supposedly saw a footlocker stock room could b right , will they release online NO will they make it to retail stores yes and only for regrand openings, such as footlockers to HOH I would and everyone else would like a pair at retail , reality is there will b no restocks period just a heads up to those saving tht wish for there bdays

Even if a restock happens, some of you guys talk like its in the bag. I can already imagine all the salty posts from the heads claiming restock about how they missed out.....again.
If they restock, it's gonna be chaos to get a pair and lots of people won't even know til it's too late.
Honestly I don't think they will restock. Or maybe with 10 pairs total. lol

You guys are mean, just kill everyones last little string of hope.... Lol... I have been saying there will be a restock, I never said it would be an easy cop at all... If anyone thinks it will be easy then thats on they stupid ***.....

i just found someone locally in CL selling one my sz for $370 and the thirst is strong!

wtf u guys think-is it worth it?!?!

Question. would this stop you from swaping sizes ? this dude i'm talking to is worried about it 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
You guys are mean, just kill everyones last little string of hope.... Lol... I have been saying there will be a restock, I never said it would be an easy cop at all... If anyone thinks it will be easy then thats on they stupid ***.....
It's not about being mean. lol.
Just being realistic.

This def was one of the most limited releases of the year. Shout out to the first dude who posted the Aussie site.. Clutch 8)

Im still on the lookout for my size for a reasonable price. still a bit salty i wasnt able to get these on release date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom