Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snail Mail 
tired.gif
yea.. kinda takes a while. missed mine yesterday due to signature being required and I was on my way back from Ohio. Went to the Post Office today and they couldn't find the package from WSS!?
mad.gif
 it better turn up tomorrow or I'm marching into that post office and searching every nook and cranny for my damn Royals! 
mad.gif

Thinking about getting theses off ebay. Dunno yet, I just dropped over retail for the 88's

Does anybody know if there will be a restock on the royals?

Last edited:
cool chick for sure, sexy accent also! She held my pair for a week before i pulled the trigger.  Only thing thats getting to me is the tracking from her hasnt worked since day 1...  She said 10 days and I'm on day 6 i figured i'd wait a few more days before i bug her.

U should be good bro...tracking never got updated for me and got my kicks on the 7th day

the confirmation starts with eq0199. she didn't add the 0 for my tracking number and I couldn't locate it until I emailed them. check it again.

Ordered mine on Sunday w the Aussie chick, she sounded quite spicy and was worth every international fee

Got my track tday when I called back. 10.5 shipped out yesterday

Hahaha when I called up there sunday night (our time) to see what they had left for Royals and she started saying "yeaaa" with that Aussie accent I kept thinking damn..... :D Her name is Liz by the way. Cool chick and does a great job responding to emails.

I paid $645 for two pairs. I was greedy on RD and thought i could get 2 for retail while i had 1 already locked up. I got lied to and told to show up at 11 for the shoes instead of 10. I ended up selling Galaxy Zoom rookies, barkley posites and cork lebrons to make up for the $345 extra that i spent. i feel it was worth it because i dont see this restocking and as far as a 3rd retro probably not till the end of this decade.

have to call in? might just pick up those 7s, nvm forgot it is still US sizing and not UK

Last edited:
They come out to $240 shipped.

Thats not bad at all. Im trying to take it easy but if I was going in that a price I can live with.

Congrats to those who copped. Def one of the better releases of this year so far. Glad they made the leather softer than the Chi 1s.

My Czech package has departed that god forsaken country, and is on it's way to the land of the free and the home of the brave! 

My pair is still sitting in the sorting facility in Poland 
nerd.gif

Been a long time coming for you. Glad your pair is en route.

Wish I could of doubled up on these but I guess that would be sorta greedy considering a lot had a hard time getting A pair. Had to put in WORK just to get my first pair anyways and prices seem to be on the highend

Just a heads up my pair came from Germany and tracking NEVER updated. They just randomly showed up at my place yesterday. Maybe yours are on the local post mans truck right now :smile:

That d be sweet :smokin

^^ good luck getting your pairs, glad to see they in route you have been waiting for a while

Just a heads up my pair came from Germany and tracking NEVER updated. They just randomly showed up at my place yesterday. Maybe yours are on the local post mans truck right now
smile.gif
This is what i was thinking.. cause when they sent me my tracking they said they should arrive by the end of the week, this was on the 1st.. but a few other people that copped from this spot said their tracking updated all the way through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom