Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the Georgetown or Carolina 1's conpare to these in terms of quality? is it drastically different? I have these in hand but am thinking of getting 1 of the others.

Anyone know the Georgetown or Carolina 1's conpare to these in terms of quality? is it drastically different? I have these in hand but am thinking of getting 1 of the others.
If its $110 and from 2013 then same quality as Chicago 1s.

If its $140 and has a Nike Air tag on the tongue then the quality is better.

Probably going to be buying my second pair tonight. Going to pay 250, which is more than I bought my first pair for from a reseller on release day, but the seller lives right down the road from me, and I'm not going to lie, I am very thirsty for a second pair to stock for a couple of years while I beat my other pair. Plus its basically the cheapest ive seen recently other than kickz101. Paying this much just means I'll skip on another release later this year, which probably isn't such a bad thing.

Just a heads up my pair came from Germany and tracking NEVER updated. They just randomly showed up at my place yesterday. Maybe yours are on the local post mans truck right now :smile:
This is what i was thinking.. cause when they sent me my tracking they said they should arrive by the end of the week, this was on the 1st.. but a few other people that copped from this spot said their tracking updated all the way through
Had your shoes re-routed to me. Thanks grizzly =]

Jk. Hope yours shows up soon. I know you've been patiently waiting.

^ Appreciate it. yeah man these were a hassle and it's still not over yet. it will be over once i have them in my hand 

got them... and just don't really dig them as much as the old pair :smh:

doesn't have the same feel to them... plus, with jeans, I think 1s look better beat up

I haven't even worn my pair yet and I already want a second
laugh.gif
Same here, man. 

You should, wearing mine again for casual friday with another tucked away at home.  If a 3rd pair presented itself I would instantly grab it, but chances are it wont anytime soon
I told myself last year that i would get at least 2 pairs and possibly 3 just because i know i would wear daily. Fast forward to present time and i can't even get my hands on a 2nd pair. Have a good friend in canada who is going to help me try to get this weekend.

Wanted these so bad but missed out on the ticket giveaway at Modell's Times Square 
mean.gif

About to cop for 240 
tired.gif

Damn. Just came up on a swap and now I have corks. Tempted to double/triple up on royals with a trade. But the corks are amazing looking and can't tear myself to trade them.
Knowing that the value on the corks will skyrocket in a year or two. I guess 1 pair of 2013 will suffice.

NOT TRYIN TO GO OFF TRACK HERE. Just answerin a few questions..... then back to ROYALS LOVE
BRUH !!!!!! You aint lyin !!!

Are those mesh retros from 09 or the leather OGs from 2001 ?

Ive been hunting for the leather pair for 10 years and cant even find pics of them online anymore
nerd.gif
dude I searched google for hours upon hours and i cant find ANY pics or info on these. I bought them off a friend and they are the real deal OG FULL leather. The toe box and upper are all leather. Black/red/white colorway. I really am curious a value because I cant see these anywhere literally. I can send more pics to you.
word those are definitely sick. whole setup is nice..info on the silver shelves would be appreciated too.
info or link on those shoe stands please.great pic
Here are the stands my dudes

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acrylic-Cur...788?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item589c231c74

the shelving is just track shelving from home depot

http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/100194...superSkuId=203147695&N=5yc1vZc2pi&R=100194576

http://www.homedepot.com/p/ClosetMaid-ShelfTrack-12-in-Bracket-52853/100040392

I appreciate the feedback on my set up....

Last edited:
Damn. Just came up on a swap and now I have corks. Tempted to double/triple up on royals with a trade. But the corks are amazing looking and can't tear myself to trade them.
Knowing that the value on the corks will skyrocket in a year or two. I guess 1 pair of 2013 will suffice.

You swapped a pair of Royals for Corks?

That thirst is real :lol: :x

I'm trying to do the same with my corks...hard to find people with royals who want to move them

Finishline held back pairs and restock/relaunch, is coming soon................ I dont have full info just yet, but 3 people (2 are my normal sources) and a fellow NT member, who I have never spoke to connfirmed the same exact info.....

right thread? corks? area 72 brons?

fnl didnt get corks so im getting its the area 72

Finishline held back pairs and restock/relaunch, is coming soon................ I dont have full info just yet, but 3 people (2 are my normal sources) and a fellow NT member, who I have never spoke to connfirmed the same exact info.....
Interesting maybe i can double up after all.. not to sound greedy but i'm gonna give it a shot if this happens 

Last edited:

You swapped a pair of Royals for Corks?

That thirst is real :lol: :x
I swapped barkley posite + bred 11 for his corks.

where are you guys -- who seem to not even be too syked about it -- finding pairs for $240-250? know its not the greatest price but 300 even seems cheap compared to eBay (at least when it comes to my size 11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom