Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
where are you guys -- who seem to not even be too syked about it -- finding pairs for $240-250? know its not the greatest price but 300 even seems cheap compared to eBay (at least when it comes to my size 11)

How much are size 11's going for?

I'm a Jordan guy but Cork's are beautiful. A once in a lifetime shoe. It's a work of art. If I were you, I wouldn't let them go.
They are beautiful but the idea of a cork material shoe just seems like a disaster waiting to happen. I'll just admire them but 200.00 knowing what I know about corks, makes these a no-no for me.

Finishline held back pairs and restock/relaunch, is coming soon................ I dont have full info just yet, but 3 people (2 are my normal sources) and a fellow NT member, who I have never spoke to connfirmed the same exact info.....
smokin.gif

Going to have to be on the lookout.  My boy still needs a pair for retail.

They are beautiful but the idea of a cork material shoe just seems like a disaster waiting to happen. I'll just admire them but 200.00 knowing what I know about corks, makes these a no-no for me.

Ok, but I'm sure u will regret that in a few years. I'm never letting mine go unless I end up homeless. Good luck.

Finishline held back pairs and restock/relaunch, is coming soon................ I dont have full info just yet, but 3 people (2 are my normal sources) and a fellow NT member, who I have never spoke to connfirmed the same exact info.....
hmmm interesting, will be on the lookout

Hope this is true...

Do you know if they will drop randomly like most restocks or do you think they will tweet it???

Time to dig out the royal link 
tongue.gif

but nah my pair finally hit customs.. so i should be expecting them next week 
nthat.gif

My pair landed at custom on the 4th, was out on the 6th, and today the 8th, they r still sitting in NY! I'm from Cali, when will I get my royals!!!! Smh!!!

My pair just came from BD. Never even got any shipping info or anything from them after placing my order and like 2 days later, the shoes were already at the mail forwarding company I used and it all came out to be about $270 total, not too bad. It even took less than a week to get all the way here and no customs or anything on top of that. I can finally stop checking everywhere everyday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom