Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the restock rumors are false. I want this to be limited. Not everyone can win all the time. I paid double in price because these were grail status. Some person who gets lucky on FNL will have paid retail for a shoe he wasn't that into. :smh:

I hope the restock rumors are false. I want this to be limited. Not everyone can win all the time. I paid double in price because these were grail status. Some person who gets lucky on FNL will have paid retail for a shoe he wasn't that into. :smh:
Why do u want it limited?

He is salty cause no one told him to pay double retail and they might release again for people who want them???

Last edited:
I don't want them but I hope they release for the people who want them. I hope all Jordan's become "unlimited" to kill that sad sad hype.

damn that's pretty selfish. :smh:
they were really limited on the actual RD what makes you think a restock would be that many more pairs.. if they did restock i'm guessing it to be less than 70 pairs easily...
damn hypebeast.... if they are your grails, it shouldn't matter even if they release 50k more pairs... you should be happier since you can stock up on some more..

Thi
they were really limited on the actual RD what makes you think a restock would be that many more pairs.. if they did restock i'm guessing it to be less than 70 pairs easily...
damn hypebeast.... if they are your grails, it shouldn't matter even if they release 50k more pairs... you should be happier since you can stock up on some more..
this

I hope the restock rumors are false. I want this to be limited. Not everyone can win all the time. I paid double in price because these were grail status. Some person who gets lucky on FNL will have paid retail for a shoe he wasn't that into.
mean.gif
That's your own damn fault. You're salty because you had to pay rape price for your "grail" shoe, and if you had your game right you could of paid retail on RD. Get outta here with that. Hoping the negative on people is not a good look. 

I hope you're never successfully on RD for future releases, and always have to pay rape price every time. 
laugh.gif

These are my grails.... These are the first ones released OOOGGGG 2000 with full white patent leather upper and front... the banned ones that cut peoples heel lol deadstock to
Repped for original jordan brand heat 
pimp.gif

I remember buying those and some Air Max Specters from Footaction with my first refereeing check.

But yea.. I wonder if FNL royal relaunch/restock will be random..?

I love the hate for my post. :D

I hope the people that really want these get them.

Just sick of the restocks. A lot of people pick up from the restocks and they don't even want the shoe. They just want it for trade bait or resell purposes.

If you can't live without these shoes you either get them on release day for retail or you pay resell.

There is no such thing as second place. Either you're first or you're nothing. Just because of all these noobs they have to produce more. (I still consider my self very new to the sneaker culture.)

DARWIN

I love the hate for my post.
happy.gif

I hope the people that really want these get them.

Just sick of the restocks. A lot of people pick up from the restocks and they don't even want the shoe. They just want it for trade bait or resell purposes.

If you can't live without these shoes you either get them on release day for retail or you pay resell.

There is no such thing as second place. Either you're first or you're nothing. Just because of all these noobs they have to produce more. (I still consider my self very new to the sneaker culture.)

DARWIN
Okay Ricky Bobby 
laugh.gif

You really dont understand. Restocks not only gives people other chances at copping but drives reseller prices down.

MORE PAIRS = LESS RESELLERS.

You have more to learn tadpole.

That's your own damn fault. You're salty because you had to pay rape price for your "grail" shoe, and if you had your game right you could of paid retail on RD. Get outta here with that. Hoping the negative on people is not a good look. 

I hope you're never successfully on RD for future releases, and always have to pay rape price every time. 
laugh.gif

:lol:

I couldnt believe my eyes and ears when somebody on craigslist just traded me a size 10.5 DS pair of these Royals for my DS 10.5 88's.  straight up trade.

Just Came up on my 2nd pair

nthat.gif

Okay Ricky Bobby 
laugh.gif

You really dont understand. Restocks not only gives people other chances at copping but drives reseller prices down.

MORE PAIRS = LESS RESELLERS.

You have more to learn tadpole.

Looks at my join date and assumes I am a rookie. :lol:

Guppy (Cube voice)

Last edited:
Shout out to the OG's for sharing info on the restock. Grabbed 2 pairs :nthat:

Nothing is solid until you get shipping confirmation.

That dreaded sold out email can still come.

Speaking from past experiences.

My figures are crossed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom