Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok don't be stupid. That name isn't a give away of a scammer. Congrats on your 9th post.

Roach? C'mon man! Who has a last name like that? Don't be mad at me cuz u got a box of cereal and some socks!

Umm Freddie Roach, that's Pacquiao's trainer .. lets not act like the last name is unheard of. On top of that dude copped the kicks when he was going by Josh Blake.

So Freddie ROACH must be a scammer too?
Not mad. Money is gonna be refunded and I got my pair of 2013 royal 1s and have 01s.
Im goun through similar. Good luck to u. When the dust clears on somethin like this, i call up paypal and thank them for who they are know what i mean.

So Freddie ROACH must be a scammer too?
Not mad. Money is gonna be refunded and I got my pair of 2013 royal 1s and have 01s.
Im goun through similar. Good luck to u. When the dust clears on somethin like this, i call up paypal and thank them for who they are know what i mean.
Thanks and same to you. Stuff happens but gotta remember that you always gotta look out for yourself.

I just went to the NT group page on FB, and this Roach guy is up there hawking some French Blue XII's. Karma is going to get this guy!!!

He put his armed service name tag in front of the shoes, so you know it's legit lol

60 percent of the time...works everytime

Is there any pictures MJ wearing the royals?,

245wkcl.jpg

people also act like customs fees are the probably of the overseas sites instead of understanding that it has everything to do with the us customs process instead.
...Since I'm the only one who brought it up this thread, I'll assume these "people" you're referring to is actually just me. I'm aware the fees are the result of U.S. customs. I was just wondering if anyone got hit with fees from some of the overseas sites I've never heard of (like the sites based in Poland and Italy) until this thread. I know items marked as gift don't get hit with customs fees, but I never knew about items usually getting fees if they're over $250. I have ordered something from Kickscrew over that amount,  but I believe they mark anything they ship overseas as a gift on the customs form.

Last edited:
...Since I'm the only one who brought it up this thread, I'll assume these "people" you're referring to is actually just me. I'm aware the fees are the result of U.S. customs. I was just wondering if anyone got hit with fees from some of the overseas sites I've never heard of (like the sites based in Poland and Italy) until this thread. I know items marked as gift don't get hit with customs fees, but I never knew about items usually getting fees if they're over $250. I have ordered something from Kickscrew over that amount,  but I believe they mark anything they ship overseas as a gift on the customs form.

Ordered from Australia, package is at the post office (missed drop off) but no customs fees on this end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom