Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the 2001s and was thinking about getting these if it wasn't too hard. But it's definitely not looking good. I don't feel like camping at the laptop all day.

thursday will be hectic for me. i have to find time to enter a HOH raffle, e-camp for NTSF RSVP, and pay attention in my 8am-4pm classes. yup first world problems.

Got the call from HoH....
nthat.gif

For Pink Foams....
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Thats horrible bro lol ...pay $83 for a crappy shirt and shorts just to reserve then $140 plus tax is $150...

So I'm paying $233...I'm good
Pretty lame that stores are doing this now, but they know people won't pass just b/c of that reason.  Why not just buy shirt/shorts or 2 pairs of shorts sell on Ebay for like $5 less than the others on there, take a small loss, but still barely a premium to cop...that's what I would do

i think there'll be plenty to go around. today i called a footlocker manager i know here in sydney australia, and her store alone has heaps.

Tried calling HOH all day, How it is possible for the phone to be busy all day :wow:

Prob took it off the hook. My local stores do it a lot the week before big releases. Only so many times you can answer the same question(s)

Last edited:
wow ive never seen that box for a jordan release recently????????????

it doesnt even say air jordan? wtf i thought it would come in the same black and red print air jordan wings logo box as the chicago 1??

can anyone speculate on this

Are you serious? JB used the EXACT same box for the Knicks release LAST MONTH.

Local boutique said they would have them but call back on Saturday at noon for pricing ... SMH that means they plan on slipping the date rape drug on top of the box price after they check ebay/craigslist pricing

HOH gave out raffle tickets, knowing they only have 25-30 pairs :smh:

Still got a few more local spots to check but its lookin like online or bust for me ...

i think there'll be plenty to go around. today i called a footlocker manager i know here in sydney australia, and her store alone has heaps.

Awesome, something I noticed..with The "limited" "exclusive" releases someone from Australia comes in and reports that they're stores have more than enough to go around? Whats going on over there for them to be getting so much love?

fingers crossed for the raffle call ... if not online it is ... fnl countdown again ... has been working well for me lately .. 

these are a MUST for me

actually sold my chicagos to get these cause these will look better creased.. i wear my shoes and those chicagos are creasing NASTY ... plus hoping for nike air versions of those soon anyways .. actually counting on it.. 

been carrying that money in my pocket for a few weeks now awaiting this release lol ... i normally dont do that but this time i wanna actually pay cash if i get the call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom