Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god finishline dropped a restock on 11s today, def eliminated some people going for these. Stay positive everyone!
i saw that earlier and was like wtf, when was this...even had the concords in the sale section for 174.99...i already have the concords, been nice to cop the bred xi's but im not desperate for them.

Called a Foot Locker, Foot Action, Jimmy Jazz and Finishline in the Galleria in White Plains and they all said they're not getting them.

This. I hope with the release of '88, foams, recent restocks, and ASG pack that people can't cop these because it will break the bank. Sucks to say that, but I need these in my life 3x.

this has to be the case too many shoes coming out this weekend along with restocks no way everyone can afford everything

Nike DC is rsvp'ing for these, but they said they release on the 15th. Could have sworn its suppose to be the 16th?

No NDC and I'm not gonna sit online all day trying to get an RSVP so I'll just wait a month or so after release once the hype dies down and scoop for near retail, hasn't failed me yet.

who ever comes thru with the back door just might have the most reps in one post :lol:

Last edited:
who ever comes thru with the back door just might have the most reps in one post
laugh.gif
lol for real. i got it stashed away for this weekend...
grin.gif

I feel like it's so unprofessional though. It is really that hard to put an automated message stating some simple info?

Customers in store willing to spend money > someone asking questions on phone.

I understand what you're saying, but paying customers always come first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom