Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ You're gonna be scratching your head in confusion when these crease up just like your Chicago joints.  
laugh.gif

Leather shoes crease when you wear them folks.  It isn't going away any time soon.  

^^^JustBlaze - TTS...

These are going to be a MotherF'er to attain...I'm hoping with all the ASG releases these will be likely slept on in my area.

DOUBT IT THOUGH! :smh:

Last edited:
^^^JustBlaze - TTS...

These are going to be a MotherF'er to attain...I'm hoping with all the ASG releases these will be likely slept on in my area.

Thanks bro. No doubt seem like these 1's are going to be harder to get. Banking on RSVP again. What about you?

Thanks bro. No doubt seem like these 1's are going to be harder to get. Banking on RSVP again. What about you?

Unfortunately I will be extremely busy this weekend, plus I live 2hrs away from Nike Chi so RSVP option is out the door for this release. I have 1 raffle at HoH and local stores I'm going to try and hit up...thats about it...

I bought the Concord, so I have to skip on these. I might shed a bro tear when I see people wearing these.

Last edited:
Man I wish stores around here offered that buy a hat, t shirt and get a pair reserved deal. I would do it straight up and not have to worry about release date.

^^^JustBlaze - TTS...

DId you get to hoh mil for the raffle yesterday?

Thank god finishline dropped a restock on 11s today, def eliminated some people going for these. Stay positive everyone!

This. I hope with the release of '88, foams, recent restocks, and ASG pack that people can't cop these because it will break the bank. Sucks to say that, but I need these in my life 3x.

Places that I talked to that got the Knicks aren't getting these

Should be interesting on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom