Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
id like to believe you but royal 1's will take preference over both iiii's for a lot of people....some arent even worried about either 3's or the asg pack only the royals

Completely agree. I don't care about the 3's or asg pack when these royals are running around in my head. Missed your pre order for a 10.5! Pissed.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I think you mean you might have 2. These have been really sought out by old and new shoeheads. Not to feed the hypebeasts but I think it's the truth.

Its not a spaceship, its a pair of godamn shoes. Not that hard to get if your money is right.

Do these sit ON the ankles or above the ankle?

Im short. High tops on me look like combat boots.

this thread literally isnt getting half the hype the NA WC3 thread is getting hopefully it stays that way :pimp:

I can't really answer that for you, but to give some insight, those measurements are pretty close to mine(6'0", 175), and I'm sure a medium would be sufficient for me, as most measurements for mediums in pants are in between a 32-34 inch inseam, which is my size.... I hope that helped some

Push back or no push back, I'm still getting them
The new NT :smh:

You aare both wrong...you two would be larges...these are clothes from the 80s...they are cut small. i told you, if you are a M you have to by a large...

can someone tell all the nike/jordan's releasing in february ?

We did this a few pages back I believe.

88 retro 3 (feb 16th)
Xx8 (black/green, blue, red, purple/green) (feb 15th and 16th)
Retro 1 royals (feb 16th, RSVP is the 14th)
Retro 3 crimson (feb 23rd)
Retro 13 squadron blue (feb 9th)

Are we certain these will release by the 16th, cause with the lack of pictures and the NA WC3 having pictures already im wondering if these will jut get a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom