Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
as much as I hate to say it, these are definitely going to resell for above 250. If you think about it, the knicks are averaging around 240-250, these are supposedly more "limited" and more people want them. those hoping for prices close to retail, GL
Knicks are not averaging 240-250 bro, I've seen seen lots of them sold in the 175-190 range

Last edited:
Anyone know about any Aussie sites? Saw that a lot of footlockers in Australia are suppose to have em in stock.

I've seen the NYK 1s go for as low as $185. These actually sat on shelves down here at the HoH in Houston
I know im "new" because of my post count

But if you dont understand how these are different then the Knicks 1s

Then just get out.

Last edited:
Success rates of this rsvp sites look ok. Looks like not many 13s are available. Oh god....

Last edited:
I know im "new" because of my post count

But if you dont understand how these are different then the Knicks 1s

Then just get out.
I wasn't comparing, just wanted to speak on the Knicks. I knew a couple people who copped on eBay after release date for under $200. I guess they went up now...

3 more days, gentlemen!!!

Today is my birthday! HANNNNNN, lol. Don't regret preordering for $220 a few nights ago. Will be the best "to me from me" gift and I'll remember it for years.

Have wanted these since 2001 when I was in HS and couldn't afford to cop them! Will be trying to double up online, but I'm not holding my breath!

3 more days, gentlemen!!!

Today is my birthday! HANNNNNN
, lol. Don't regret preordering for $220 a few nights ago. Will be the best "to me from me" gift and I'll remember it for years.

Have wanted these since 2001 when I was in HS and couldn't afford to cop them! Will be trying to double up online, but I'm not holding my breath!

hann 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

View media item 251152............

I saw the tee they posted ! But i just want to get my girls size i all ready Pre-order my pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom