Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ain't that something. The same thing they do with the stock market, they're now doing with sneakers. Best believe if this continues we're all ****ed. Time to study algorithms.

3 more days, gentlemen!!!

Today is my birthday! HANNNNNN, lol. Don't regret preordering for $220 a few nights ago. Will be the best "to me from me" gift and I'll remember it for years.

Have wanted these since 2001 when I was in HS and couldn't afford to cop them! Will be trying to double up online, but I'm not holding my breath!
How bout you hannnn off frenchie's D =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdilly8

smhhhhhh times 10 

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdilly8

Ain't that something. The same thing they do with the stock market, they're now doing with sneakers. Best believe if this continues we're all ****ed. Time to study algorithms. Sorry for the double post.

^Jordans are not discounted on swoosh anymore? What in the world? Jada must be depressed.
laugh.gif
 Why do you think he's such a curmudgeonly sourpuss every time he posts

I wanted to clarify something, might sound noobish. If a girl wears a size 7.5 in women are they a size 6 in GS?

Last edited:
lol thats memphis in that video they're talking about ahaha
lol

they are also very misinformed if they truly think there is not that many people online trying to grab the shoes. There is more than enough people online to have every single shoe in one a cart in a half second.

Also did not know about those cork lebrons. Not a reseller but I see the preorder prices it sells out at. If people will pay that much for it I have no problem selling a pair to them. At that point it is natural selection to weed out the weak.

Last edited:
Nah. even 23 penny had em 189.99 which was 205 after shipipng..ive talked to a few other presellers/resellers that are gonna have em for 200, 215 ish.

Exactly. Most those big.cartel Sites are just resellers like Stated already but if you go to any sneaker summits you'll meet a few of the operators of a few of the sites. Most people won't know of them outside of their local area.

I don't think there's anything shady about bigcartels sites. I know a number of people who have them and they're legit. 99.9% accept PayPal anyways so if something were to happen you'd more than likely be all set.

Note: I'm not vouching for any of the links already posted. Just saying bigcartels are not as shady as most are making them seem

Anybody get a email conformation from heartandsole???

All you get is PayPal confirmation. They said they email again Saturday upon shipment. They reply through call/text/email very promptly and after seeing some feedback from their instagram and Twitter page I have no worries with my order just sit back and relax.

i figure these guys doing private selling of 1 FSR are the guys we usually posting walls of shoes on here and instagram. they have a hook up simply put.
if they use paypal invoiced than i'm fine taking the risk cause my money isn't gonna get stolen and none of my credit card info is at risk...

Knicks 1's sat at my local shoe spot(still a size 8.5 & 9.5 left). hopefully there is no issue for me on this release. good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom