Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I was undecided...the local spot sold out of the reserve...its online for me now...the thirst is real people

HOH LA is full of crap with their line up at 6 am (this morning) to grab a ticket for a guaranteed pair even though they might only have like two prs of each size in stock. :rolleyes

GL to those Beverly Center lurkers :smh:

Been over since nine o clock yesterday and i believe I have a chance at getting a pair . Not everyone is here for the royals

Christ these are selling for $300 
sick.gif
...I gotta secure my pair real soon.

Yea this will be my first time trying a twitter RSVP as well. Hopefully I get through.

Why couldnt these just release on NDC so I would at least have 1 pair on lock? :smh:

HOH LA is full of crap with their line up at 6 am (this morning) to grab a ticket for a guaranteed pair even though they might only have like two prs of each size in stock.
eyes.gif

GL to those Beverly Center lurkers
mean.gif
somebody tell David (big dude) that Mando needs an 11...he knows me haha, we were fam

Last edited:
praying for the RSVP .. but feeling even worse for the guys in cities with the bot technology taking all RSVPS (la, ny, etc from what i understand)

i feel like i want get these, at least not through rsvp today. Got soap in my eye this morning and thought that I was going to die. Bird **** on me like 20 minutes ago. They say bad things happen in 3's :frown:

i feel like i want get these, at least not through rsvp today. Got soap in my eye this morning and thought that I was going to die. Bird **** on me like 20 minutes ago. They say bad things happen in 3's :frown:

Ahhaha I'm sorry but that's hilarious :lol:

You'll be fine :nerd:

i feel like i want get these, at least not through rsvp today. Got soap in my eye this morning and thought that I was going to die.[COLOR=#red] Bird **** on me like 20 minutes ago. [/COLOR]They say bad things happen in 3's :frown:

:rofl: :rofl:

But isn't that supposed to be good luck :lol:

Last edited:
i feel like i want get these, at least not through rsvp today. Got soap in my eye this morning and thought that I was going to die.[COLOR=#red] Bird **** on me like 20 minutes ago. [/COLOR]They say bad things happen in 3's :frown:

:rofl: :rofl:

But isn't that supposed to be good luck :lol:

I asked someone about that and they put it into perspective for me. Generally your day can only get better after a bird ***** on you, so it seems as if you have good luck. But really there aren't that many things that happen in the course of a normal day that are worse than a bird ******** on you. My mind was blown.

wanted these for me and my son. since the bc3's i havent been successful on any site but ndc. not looking good, i need to move to a bigger city...

Snea
we do ... 

i thought about working with someone to set something up ... hmmm

but man i feel like its cheatin
you know like I know the sneaker community now it's..... Cheat or be cheated. And it's always been this way. Having a hookup at one store or get burned by a reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom