Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my two pairs locked, the buzz around the All Star crap may give a lot of you fellas more of a shot then you think.

I agree , I was able to get a pair secured due to all the attention going to the Barkleys and the Nike ASG signature pack

does everyone agree that nike stores tend to send out the rsvp tweets between the hours of 3-6pm? seems like thats when nikesm and nikela do it

Got my two pairs locked, the buzz around the All Star crap may give a lot of you fellas more of a shot then you think.

Glad to hear this from a fellow Angeleno. Glad you were able to lock two pairs, care to help a brother out. Appreciate it.

Last edited:
personally im glad they are limited

issue is they are SUPER limited .. 1 pair of each size at my local HOH (only one in the state)

heard the niketowns are only getting 25-30 pair ... smh

hopin for the best while i sit here waiting.. thank god im off work

used my extra pair of 88' 3s as a trade for an infrared pack, so Im out of trade bait if I cant cop....
ohwell.gif

I just hope I get to RSVP before go to school to take a midterm in the afternoon but I have a feeling it'll start when I'm driving or in class.

Do you think I could trade 1 pair of '88 3 for 2 pair of these? Since I have 2 '88 thinking of using one for trade bait, but won't do it for 1:1 pairs.

Do you think I could trade 1 pair of '88 3 for 2 pair of these? Since I have 2 '88 thinking of using one for trade bait, but won't do it for 1:1 pairs.
id say a pair of royals + $50-100 i would do the deal

lots of 88s sellin under $300 .. and resale on these seems like itll be around $250

where on which? 

88s are all around.. didnt like mine in person (quality wise) sold em for $270 yesterday .. a friend picked up a 10.5 DS for $280 .. hype died FAST when near everyone sold theirs and people started really believing the march in store release date

as far as the royals, its just what i think resale is going to be around ... 

Last edited:
^
Idk dont live in that area just know someone that knows someone that works there

i personally think they were overrated, id look to make a deal like that. 3s for 1s +$50-75 seems good to me...id definetly do it for 2 pairs of 1s

man i went to HOH pembroke pines, fl on tuesday but they had already given out raffle tickets this past sunday. online or bust.
They're pretty shady at that HOH, I got lucky and found somone post a pic of the line on facebook on sunday so i rushed over to get my ticket. But i had called all throughout the week and they said to call on Tuesday, if i wouldve done that i wouldve missed out. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom