Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow... after seeing all these posts about 1 pair per size i'm about ready to trade a pair of bred xi straight up for these royals lol

NY heads.. is Niketown our only hope? Any other places doing raffles or RSVP's? I went by Mercer last Sunday and they said they won't be carrying them.
Only NIKE Town is getting them and all those RSVP sites are going to eat up all the RSVPs. I see online as the only hope.

They're pretty shady at that HOH, I got lucky and found somone post a pic of the line on facebook on sunday so i rushed over to get my ticket. But i had called all throughout the week and they said to call on Tuesday, if i wouldve done that i wouldve missed out. 

im just upset because the launch locator didnt give any ticket info for this location and who would have thought they would give tickets out a whole wk before. usually its that wed-fri. oh well.

HOH playing with me. Told me they were doing FCFS, then switched it to Raffle then switched back to FCFS now they saying call back 2day or 2mm to find out if its still gonna be FCFS or Raffle

HOH playing with me. Told me they were doing FCFS, then switched it to Raffle then switched back to FCFS now they saying call back 2day or 2mm to find out if its still gonna be FCFS or Raffle
wtf thats not a lotta time .. seems it would have to be fcfs

aint nobody got time for that...thats wack

You gotta love the arrogance and self importance these low paid workers at house of hoops have. Get off the high horse. It's definitely not all of them but the few ones that ruin it for everyone else. Local shops ftw.

You gotta love the arrogance and self importance these low paid workers at house of hoops have. Get off the high horse. It's definitely not all of them but the few ones that ruin it for everyone else. Local shops ftw.
agreed WISH i had a small local place here that got the good ****

there were 50k of these back in 2001

this time around from different sources its around 20k

i got house of hoops getting 20 pair in times squares 

niketown's getting 25-30 pair

what i think it is 10k pair will go out sat and the rest in a random restock in march 

Haha at the end of the day those hoh employees can feel how they want they're the ones getting paid minimum wage :rofl:

wow my spot is handing out tickets FCFS (with supposedly a lot of pairs) at 6 PM tomorrow night. How ******ed. Do a drawing or do FCFS in the morning, but you're going to have people line up at 6 PM to get tickets on a Friday night? This has disaster written all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom