Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow my spot is handing out tickets FCFS (with supposedly a lot of pairs) at 6 PM tomorrow night. How ******ed. Do a drawing or do FCFS in the morning, but you're going to have people line up at 6 PM to get tickets on a Friday night? This has disaster written all over it.

Wow. Especially the day before launch..

would love to hear of a spot that got "a lot" of pairs in reality ...

seems liek 20-25 tops at one spot

6.5hrs sittin in front of this computer ... smh

putting all my eggs in the online basket does not make me very happy
mean.gif
lol, same here 

would love to hear of a spot that got "a lot" of pairs in reality ...

seems liek 20-25 tops at one spot

6.5hrs sittin in front of this computer ... smh
The guy said "I cannot divulge that information, but it's actually a lot of pairs. But who knows how long the line will be tomorrow night." No ****e sherlock! Friday night FCFS ticketing should get the manager of said store punched in the face.

Last edited:
The guy said "I cannot divulge that information, but it's actually a lot of pairs. But who knows how long the line will be tomorrow night." No ****e sherlock! Friday night FCFS ticketing should get the manager of said store punched in the face.
a "lot" = 20 i bet LOL

NT's are only gettin 30 or so pairs from what i understand

If by a lot they mean 20 pairs, then they are more ******ed than I thought, but then again doing tickets on a Friday night speaks to the competence of said store.

I agree with yall some of these workers attitudes at these stores on certain releases are terrible.,, u can't even ask them a question with out them copping an attitude i be hating that **** 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i dont quite understand what the difference is between lining up on a friday night or saturday morning, friday at 6pm sure as hellbeats having to wake up early in the am 

This release keeps getting more confusing.

My boy is saying Nike won't even be selling them online. He usually knows what hes talking about.

What sites are doing these now? Is it Nike, Eastbay, Finishline, Footlocker, Jazzy?

gonna make that drive I see....good luck bruh! If you strike out there is a raffle at Southcenter over at Sheik's....I think today is the last day.....

Thx bro I know ima need the luck especially wit all the bots out there fillin up sizes... And me n my boy was gonna try the raffles but I feel like Shiekhs is shady as it is already so I'm not gonna even bother... You got ur pair on lock already??

This release keeps getting more confusing.

My boy is saying Nike won't even be selling them online. He usually knows what hes talking about.

What sites are doing these now? Is it Nike, Eastbay, Finishline, Footlocker, Jazzy?
only confusing if you havent tracked the posts on this board

Thx bro I know ima need the luck especially wit all the bots out there fillin up sizes... And me n my boy was gonna try the raffles but I feel like Shiekhs is shady as it is already so I'm not gonna even bother... You got ur pair on lock already??

Naw....I dont think Ill be able to grab them....I may head down there to Sheik's as I wear a 13 and that size always hangs around for a bit here in Seattle.....but other than that I will try online....

i dont quite understand what the difference is between lining up on a friday night or saturday morning, friday at 6pm sure as hellbeats having to wake up early in the am 

Well for starters it means you're going to be tied up on a Friday evening rather than a Saturday morning. Second, the mall is packed full of people on a Friday night, as opposed to early on a Saturday morning. Third, I still will have to come back on Saturday morning. They also could have done this earlier in the week on a Tues or Wed so people could cross off the option earlier. Guarantee there's people trying to cut in line (that will undoubtedly be wrapped around other stores with traffic), that mall security has a problem with it, etc. I'm almost 30 years old, I don't have the patience to deal with HS ******s causing trouble, which is what always goes down when they don't set these up to avoid chaos.

Last edited:
There are guys who've been lined up since yesterday at the local HOH. Lining up tomorrow or Saturday would be pointless.

I'll take the insult for the information. Thanks

$140 or $200 retail? I've seen both listed in this thread before.

all in good fun, homie...didn't mean to offend-- mad information in this thread... take some time to read through. 130 at nikestores... I know that. 140 possibly other places.

Well for starters it means you're going to be tied up on a Friday evening rather than a Saturday morning. Second, the mall is packed full of people on a Friday night, as opposed to early on a Saturday morning. Third, I still will have to come back on Saturday morning. They also could have done this earlier in the week on a Tues or Wed so people could cross off the option earlier. Guarantee there's people trying to cut in line (that will undoubtedly be wrapped around other stores with traffic), that mall security has a problem with it, etc. I'm almost 30 years old, I don't have the patience to deal with HS ******s causing trouble, which is what always goes down when they don't set these up to avoid chaos.
i see  your reasoning...i never hit a mall for a JB realease. i mainly hit sneaker boutiques down here in LA , so a friday evening isnt the as bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom