Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol was joking that ive earned .. i been in this game a long time and i want these this bad

my phone isnt fast enough ... and i dont have anything else to do but sit here listening/watchin movies while auto refresh goes on and on

all in good fun, homie...didn't mean to offend-- mad information in this thread... take some time to read through. 130 at nikestores... I know that. 140 possibly other places.
Na you didn't, just playing along.

Thanks for the information. I have been reading this thread for weeks, but somehow within the last 3 days, I lost a hold of this release all together.

Good luck to everyone on these.

waitin online and drivin 1.5 hrs if i do get em each way is more than i ever thought id have to do .. but more than willing for these

And here we go fellas.

Good luck to you all. I hope you made the cut. i sent my dm at 3:03 - the tweet went out at 3:02 !!

Yup just got in at 20 sec, can only wish for the best. I was this close to hopping into the shower 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully I got through on twitter rsvp. I need these to be my birthday gift for myself on sunday

was open for 8 mins. not sure if that's a reflection of how many pairs there were (a bunch) , OR if it just took some time for them to sort a massive influx of incoming DMs. who knows. 

Either way, 8 mins is much longer than i expected. 

Last edited:
nikela did the twitter rsvp for the barkleys and it ended in 3 mins...so i guess its looking good for you guys in NY

Maybe not so much to us in LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom