Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think all these sites are just trolling around but then again I might just be too optimistic 
laugh.gif

I honestly want these shoes but you dudes talking bout sitting refreshing for 8 hours are wild :lol:

I bet these are going to be available in bigger numbers soon.
They are in GS sizes, and nothing SUPER limited is ever in GS sizes. Also eastbay has the sock/bootie with the graphic of the shoe on it. The only jordans with those made over the past two years were all GRs, Concord 11s, Fire Red 4s, Black and Red 4s, and Fire Red Vs. All mega GR releases that every shop in America had.
If I don't get them tonight or tomorrow I'm waiting a while, something is wierd here.
My thoughts exactly.  Plus Eastbay lists theirs as "backordered".  FNL is postponing their release because they have not received their shipment yet.  There are probably tens or hundreds of thousands of these sitting on a boat somewhere.  Who knows where all they will wind up.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them show up on NDC eventually.  If I strike out, I will definitely give it some time before I give in to the resellers.

this is too much. bit the resell bullet on this one. doesn't look like i'm gonna have any luck otherwise.

good luck to everyone tomorrow.

**** all i want is a size for my girl lol. I have mine pre-order all ready.. Is footaction and rastbay going to put up the Gs sizes as well? Or nike.com

I seriously think I'm going to take a break from niketalk and return a few weeks after this release..Not to be rude or anything of that nature but I'm just tired of hearing the sameee questions over and over and over again..I mean I honestly read all 205 pages and I know my info and everything who's getting them and who's not and then some..And I honestly think alot of the hype about shoes stems from this exact website..and sneakernews, modern-notoriety and a few others..it kinda feels like I'm getting ready to take my bar exam..can't wait for it to be over and glad that it happend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom