Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly you are trying to rub it in. Anyone who says "these were an easy pickup" as if their own experience is indicative of all others is a moron, plain and simple. :nerd:
Whatever, dude. 8 blokes showed up for 40+ pairs.

I'm not rubbing anything in. Just tryin to reduce the anxieties of those being misled by stupid claims like these are limited to 500 pairs.

Clearly you are trying to rub it in. Anyone who says "these were an easy pickup" as if their own experience is indicative of all others is a moron, plain and simple. :nerd:

I'm not rubbing anything in. Just tryin to reduce the anxieties of those being misled by stupid claims like these are limited to 500 pairs.

Don't eem trip man

Can't win with everyone.

Might as well keep it moving and don't worry about the others, you got your pair(s) so there's nothing to fight for.

You can't read. At all. I claimed - and it's not a claim - that Nike only dropped 400 pairs thru RSVP and none through their site. That is unheard of. Are you blind or something? This whole thread is full of people with no luck so far, yet you keep pretending these aren't limited. You blokes down under all clueless?

id like the JJ link if someone gets it
tired.gif
There's not going to be any link they are just going to pop up at 12am

Lol cmon use ur head how is a page going to work if its not live...there's no countdown

And just to guage limited-ness on these, we only got 10,000 pairs for the whole of Australia from people i spoke to.

they dont tweet it im pretty sure , you just go to the homepage at 12 and prayed to god you get lucky . 

How does jimmy jazz releases usually go?

They drop, you randomly find the shoes, add to cart, proceed to checkout. Dude with fitted and backpack pops up on your screen and stays there. Shoes in your cart then are sold out once the smoke clears.

Seriously though, only a handful of people get lucky JJ. Site is pretty bad and your just stuck on a crashed server screen.

Going to pull the trigger on $225 with a local dude, even though they're not my size :frown:. We'll see what happens I guess.....

I just chewed the valley fair HOH manager Aeb (who spells it that way?) a new one. Doing a 6PM FCFS ticket release on a Friday was an awful idea. It was already out of hand hours earlier so security forced them to do it ahead of time.

I asked this idiot why they didn't do a raffle like every other HOH and he said "that's not how we do it here, that's why". I asked him how this worked out for him and he just looked at his shoes. Blaming security and claiming "there is no good way" doesn't cut it.
Yeah it was handled pretty bad this time. Dude usually does a good job with releases.

they dont tweet it im pretty sure , you just go to the homepage at 12 and prayed to god you get lucky . 

Correct. They run a Drupal site that crashes hard, so they try to limit the exposure cause their webmaster ends up having to reset their server on releases like this. The last release I even got thru with them was the kdiv galaxies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom