Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNL is gonna drop these when they get theirs it seems...I honestly wouldn't sweat it too bad unless you just can't wait.

Two small spots I go to said they won't get them until next week. They were supposed to release them tomorrow, but shipment delayed. Secretly holding out hope most spots get their bigger shipments for next week.

JJ already has a page made for em , dudes on another forum saying they have the link 
eyes.gif

I seriously think I'm going to take a break from niketalk and return a few weeks after this release..Not to be rude or anything of that nature but I'm just tired of hearing the sameee questions over and over and over again..I mean I honestly read all 205 pages and I know my info and everything who's getting them and who's not and then some..And I honestly think alot of the hype about shoes stems from this exact website..and sneakernews, modern-notoriety and a few others..it kinda feels like I'm getting ready to take my bar exam..can't wait for it to be over and glad that it happend

See ya.

I seriously think I'm going to take a break from niketalk and return a few weeks after this release..Not to be rude or anything of that nature but I'm just tired of hearing the sameee questions over and over and over again..I mean I honestly read all 205 pages and I know my info and everything who's getting them and who's not and then some..And I honestly think alot of the hype about shoes stems from this exact website..and sneakernews, modern-notoriety and a few others..it kinda feels like I'm getting ready to take my bar exam..can't wait for it to be over and glad that it happend

You joined in january tho

Two small spots I go to said they won't get them until next week. They were supposed to release them tomorrow, but shipment delayed. Secretly holding out hope most spots get their bigger shipments for next week.

Yeah, being optimistic and hoping there was just a delay in shipments. Seems like some signs point that there very well could be. Never know though.

did item locator with style and color code  at FNL location near me (cool with the staff at my FNL)

it comes up in the system....

the locations that have em are photolab and labstore

which means they took pics for the fnl site 

while it may not launch or possibly silent launch (hence the reason fnl twitter and facebook saying they are not getting them) tomorrow 

and eastbay's backorder/shipping date till 2-22 could mean we could see next friday as launch date 

anytime FNL gets a shoe and photolabs it...that usually means they are going to carry it from all my previous experience 

I just chewed the valley fair HOH manager Aeb (who spells it that way?) a new one. Doing a 6PM FCFS ticket release on a Friday was an awful idea. It was already out of hand hours earlier so security forced them to do it ahead of time.

I asked this idiot why they didn't do a raffle like every other HOH and he said "that's not how we do it here, that's why". I asked him how this worked out for him and he just looked at his shoes. Blaming security and claiming "there is no good way" doesn't cut it.

Last edited:
You joined in january tho
Yeah I know but I dunno maybe I'm just anxious and can't wait for it to be over with, and truthfully the monstrosity of the hype for this shoe makes me worried thats all who gives a **** when I joined it doesn't mean **** its just a date and thats going to you just blaze

I just chewed the valley fair HOH manager Aeb (who spells it that way?) a new one. Doing a 6PM FCFS ticket release on a Friday was an awful idea. It was already out of hand hours earlier so security forced them to do it ahead of time.

I asked this idiot why they didn't do a raffle like every other HOH and he said "that's not how we do it here, that's why". I asked him how this worked out for him and he just looked at his shoes. Blaming security and claiming "there is no good way" doesn't cut it.

Stupid way to handle it. They changed the way shoes are released i.e rsvp, raffles, etc so people wouldn't just hang around and camp. Idiots at that HOH VF setup themselves for that.

Yeah I know but I dunno maybe I'm just anxious and can't wait for it to be over with, and truthfully the monstrosity of the hype for this shoe makes me worried thats all who gives a **** when I joined it doesn't mean **** its just a date and thats going to you just blaze

see ya later -

that's going to a guy getting anxiety attacks from kicks :rolleyes

Last edited:
Stupid way to handle it. They changed the way shoes are released i.e rsvp, raffles, etc so people wouldn't just hang around and camp. Idiots at that HOH VF setup themselves for that.
His response was that they did it this way to avoid camping overnight. I told him that obviously didn't change anything cause you just had kids camped out in the mall during the day disturbing other businesses and then bum rushing the store. These tards wonder why people are mad? Act professional!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom