Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait eastbay got these on back order, just like the other 1s.

Won't come in until the 22nd, but selling tomorrow

How does jimmy jazz releases usually go?

They drop, you randomly find the shoes, add to cart, proceed to checkout. Dude with fitted and backpack pops up on your screen and stays there. Shoes in your cart then are sold out once the smoke clears.

Seriously though, only a handful of people get lucky JJ. Site is pretty bad and your just stuck on a crashed server screen.

oh...i never liked that site so i wont even try...so eastbay it is...

yea JJ is ******ed af , if you get through you know your internet be on some godly **** . 

The THIRST.

Any DC heads in here?

Thinking about making a 2 hour drive tomorrow to DC to pick up my RSVP . Don't know the issue with parking and all that.

The THIRST.

Any DC heads in here?

Thinking about making a 2 hour drive tomorrow to DC to pick up my RSVP . Don't know the issue with parking and all that.

georgetown (especially M st.) is pretty busy on a Saturday-- not impossible to find a spot though-- there's a mall with a parking lot underground a few blocks away.

I wonder do Nike shareholders know how much money they are practically handing to resellers every week by not mass producing. These yuppie exec at Nike are not trying to maximize profits or expand business. If I had a generous amount of shares in the company I would be troubled as an investor to seeing the secondary market invade the primary market. It's not good business. This limited edition crap makes no sense in 2013 when you have the kind of mass technology/networking that is in this world. Once news, samples and pics hits the Internet it's no longer exclusive or coveted. Nike should just make shoes runs proportionate to the market like they used to do. All we talk about on NT is our back in the day stories of just walking in stores and buying Jordans/Nikes with no hassle. Everyone was happy then, there were plenty to go around and everybody at least had a fair shot to buy a pair. I mean damn would it hurt to crank out a 1 million pair run for all releases. All I hear about is how good Nike is at creating hype. That's cool but the pencil pushers at Nike don't know how to handle it. That tunnel vision they got is going to backfire and cost them jobs. Their pensions, savings and job security is being compromised by resellers. The shoe market is going to collapse HARD when it finally does. Nike/JB need to wake the f up.

just got the call from my local spot. got my size 10 on lock from the raffle.

GL to all of you guys. Still gonna try the online release too. 

nthat.gif

Anyone have any knowledge if these were raffled or ticketed at HOH or will HOH be doing FCFS tomorrow morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom