Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did, maybe I'm blind but I only saw info about online
It depends in my experience with this release. All of my local FNL here aren't selling em. I assume there are a few out there that will be available but you should've called your local fnl earlier.

This is depressing. Lol.
Boy was I wrong thinking these would release as a GR. I got so pumped I would finally get my grails 
laugh.gif
 and then to find out it would be a Limited Release lol

how about just a link to the shoes on finishline forget the backdoor cant even find them!! i missed the camping days knowing the mall security being first in line haha anyone want to shoot me a pm with any help that would be greatly appreciated

I can't find that link. There are no links at the moment. I could be wrong though, I'm not 100 percent sure.

passing through. just saw this thread and wanted to drop by and say high.  midnight drop this time instead of 6am like the 4s etc? how was the copping like? lots of site crashes? broken hearts thanks to FNL online?

i knew these were dropping but had to pass on them. i have a feeling i might regret it.

Just got in from getting my ticket for my size from my local spot earlier.  I have between 8 am-11 am to come in and grab my pair.  

Last edited:
haha Man im not built for this anymore.....gonna give this online release a go. Seems like The back order is turning people away from eastbay? hey Chicago heads how is Northriverside HOHs doing this release??

I jus compared timers and found out im 2 minutes ahead than the original :D

Just a heads up, if your timer's too early it may not let you add to cart. It'll say something along the lines of this product is not yet on sale. Don't mean to be a downer, I'd just hate to be disappointed if that were me.

Source: I remember getting excited about this on the WC4s and flint 13s on eastbay. **** didn't work, got mad.

Last edited:
Wtf dont get people on here sometimes. Nobody reads. Theres no link on FNL because there isnt one available yet. You just have to go on the website and find them or get a link from Finish Line's twitter which is sent once theyre on the website. The backdoor is DEAD. GrapeApe explained it perfectly. Any known ways of getting through are dead. If there is any other way, it isnt public because people kill the exploits. Thats why theyre not shared and shouldnt be unless its PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom