Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm someone can plug me with the finishline backdoor link I'd appriciate it... I got it @ home but I'm out the state of Oregon to use my CPU. If I'm successful I'll send some cash to your PayPal thanks :smile:

pretty sure the 'backdoor' link on FNL has been fixed since after the concord n bred 11s restocked on tuesday. Unless I'm missing something.......

pretty sure the 'backdoor' link on FNL has been fixed since after the concord n bred 11s restocked on tuesday. Unless I'm missing something.......
It was fixed actually just before that, it would not work for the other restock about a week ago of like 14 pairs of Jordan's from 2012

Normally a shoe arrives a couple weeks prior to a release date. An employee should KNOW if they got pairs in or not.  Someone is either lying to you or they clearly don't have them.
I already know that this chick doesn't keep up with the releases & she didn't ask me to hold so she could find out; so I take all info. I get from her with a grain of salt.

Anyhoo, dropped the gf home then swung around there. No line, no empty lawn chairs posted up so it's online at 8 am for me too.

^ looking nice!

For the people that are trying to cop on FNL did you guys pick up the e-gift card???

If somebody did how long did it take for the gift card to get approved?

Honestly don't know how reliable finishline customer service operators are but one of them told me a typical jordan online release has about 3000 pairs on finishline.com and this release will have "50 because its OG".

I said 50??? He said yes.

I said five zero? No other zeros or numbers? He said yes, fifty as in half of one hundred.

After confirming 3x he said 50 I still am in disbelief. He also said some other things I'd rather not share. This was in the day time when twitter for finishline was like "no royals".

The customer service rep was like no no, we are getting them- but then he ruined his credibility and said finishline stores are getting them too. He put me on hold to call mine and said my store was getting them.

I was like wtf? So I called me store and asked them and they were like no sorry. Then I was like did a customer service rep from FNL.com just call? She said no.

Huh? Reps trolling while on The clock? Smh where are The Eastbay reps?? Make sure my order gets in please!

Honestly don't know how reliable finishline customer service operators are but one of them told me a typical jordan online release has about 3000 pairs on finishline.com and this release will have "50 because its OG".

I said 50??? He said yes.

I said five zero? No other zeros or numbers? He said yes, fifty as in half of one hundred.

After confirming 3x he said 50 I still am in disbelief. He also said some other things I'd rather not share. This was in the day time when twitter for finishline was like "no royals".

The customer service rep was like no no, we are getting them- but then he ruined his credibility and said finishline stores are getting them too. He put me on hold to call mine and said my store was getting them.

I was like wtf? So I called me store and asked them and they were like no sorry. Then I was like did a customer service rep from FNL.com just call? She said no.

jeez man, someone recently gave fnl reps the license to be more cruel
hope you get yours after the independent research

jeez man, someone recently gave fnl reps the license to be more cruel
hope you get yours after the independent research
Oh yeah haha they're not cruel as much as he was clueless it seemed. Then I DM'ed the finishline account and they told me they weren't getting them. This was early yesterday afternoon. I sent the info to @J23app who then sent that info out. Been doing so much research for these shoes for about 3 weeks I'm going to be upset if I can't get a pair.

Just to vent about the sneakerrsvp and rsvpsniper that so many people love: they are worse than resellers. Because with resellers at least we all have the same advantages and disadvantages. With these pricks (I say pricks because they think they are doing us a favor!!) they charge money to guarantee you an RSVP.

Well a few problems. Between both of those computer programs (which are way faster than the fastest human) all of the rsvps are snatches up instantly. So if you didnt pay for their service then your chance of buying them goes down significantly. I usually was pretty good with RSVP and camped out their twitter from 2:50pm until 3:02pm when Nike NYC tweeted. I moved quick and sent it like that. I didnt win. Not as big of a deal if these sites wouldn't sites didnt sell out of RSVP guarantees.

Now its like act quick to get an RSVP for the ******g RSVP guarantee.

***** all ****** up with these guys in the game.

Sniper RSVP is the worst because now they have the program to get the link and buy the shoes without typing in a single thing it automatically buys your size on ndc and checks out for you.

They said it won't be available before the Corks. That's bs. They obviously realize they can make more by buying Nike giftcards and securing all of the corks for themselves to resell.

I know I don't post often and don't contribute here everyday like a lot of you, I respect you guys that do, but everyone needs to realize these guys are only out for their money. They aren't helping anyone. They found a way to make a lot of money fast.

These Corks next week are going to be the most corrupt release in Nike's history.

Check out Sniper RSVP or RSVP Sniper I always get it messed up- check out their videos on their website and you tell me if you can compete with Link Sniper.

- sincerely wish everyone who posts here the best of luck this morning

Oh yeah haha they're not cruel as much as he was clueless it seemed. Then I DM'ed the finishline account and they told me they weren't getting them. This was early yesterday afternoon. I sent the info to @J23app who then sent that info out. Been doing so much research for these shoes for about 3 weeks I'm going to be upset if I can't get a pair.

Just to vent about the sneakerrsvp and rsvpsniper that so many people love: they are worse than resellers. Because with resellers at least we all have the same advantages and disadvantages. With these pricks (I say pricks because they think they are doing us a favor!!) they charge money to guarantee you an RSVP.

Well a few problems. Between both of those computer programs (which are way faster than the fastest human) all of the rsvps are snatches up instantly. So if you didnt pay for their service then your chance of buying them goes down significantly. I usually was pretty good with RSVP and camped out their twitter from 2:50pm until 3:02pm when Nike NYC tweeted. I moved quick and sent it like that. I didnt win. Not as big of a deal if these sites wouldn't sites didnt sell out of RSVP guarantees.

Now its like act quick to get an RSVP for the ******g RSVP guarantee.

***** all ****** up with these guys in the game.

Sniper RSVP is the worst because now they have the program to get the link and buy the shoes without typing in a single thing it automatically buys your size on ndc and checks out for you.

They said it won't be available before the Corks. That's bs. They obviously realize they can make more by buying Nike giftcards and securing all of the corks for themselves to resell.

I know I don't post often and don't contribute here everyday like a lot of you, I respect you guys that do, but everyone needs to realize these guys are only out for their money. They aren't helping anyone. They found a way to make a lot of money fast.

These Corks next week are going to be the most corrupt release in Nike's history.

Check out Sniper RSVP or RSVP Sniper I always get it messed up- check out their videos on their website and you tell me if you can compete with Link Sniper.

- sincerely wish everyone who posts here the best of luck this morning
That lebron page gonna be cra before the corks release lol

to the owners of 2013 royals

how do these fit?

footlocker says these are tts while the all white 1's are 0.5 big

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom