Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope my F5 refresh key doesn't break,its been seeing alot of action
roll.gif

Oh yeah haha they're not cruel as much as he was clueless it seemed. Then I DM'ed the finishline account and they told me they weren't getting them. This was early yesterday afternoon. I sent the info to @J23app who then sent that info out. Been doing so much research for these shoes for about 3 weeks I'm going to be upset if I can't get a pair.

Just to vent about the sneakerrsvp and rsvpsniper that so many people love: they are worse than resellers. Because with resellers at least we all have the same advantages and disadvantages. With these pricks (I say pricks because they think they are doing us a favor!!) they charge money to guarantee you an RSVP.

Well a few problems. Between both of those computer programs (which are way faster than the fastest human) all of the rsvps are snatches up instantly. So if you didnt pay for their service then your chance of buying them goes down significantly. I usually was pretty good with RSVP and camped out their twitter from 2:50pm until 3:02pm when Nike NYC tweeted. I moved quick and sent it like that. I didnt win. Not as big of a deal if these sites wouldn't sites didnt sell out of RSVP guarantees.

Now its like act quick to get an RSVP for the ******g RSVP guarantee.

***** all ****** up with these guys in the game.

Sniper RSVP is the worst because now they have the program to get the link and buy the shoes without typing in a single thing it automatically buys your size on ndc and checks out for you.

They said it won't be available before the Corks. That's bs. They obviously realize they can make more by buying Nike giftcards and securing all of the corks for themselves to resell.

I know I don't post often and don't contribute here everyday like a lot of you, I respect you guys that do, but everyone needs to realize these guys are only out for their money. They aren't helping anyone. They found a way to make a lot of money fast.

These Corks next week are going to be the most corrupt release in Nike's history.

Check out Sniper RSVP or RSVP Sniper I always get it messed up- check out their videos on their website and you tell me if you can compete with Link Sniper.

- sincerely wish everyone who posts here the best of luck this morning
wow thats such ******** :/ i personally think rsvp is stupid anyways they should just get rid of it

Nike needs a ReCaptcha thing for their tweets because these bots are real.

Sad that purchasing sneakers is going to have to turn into something like buying tickets from ticketmaster

Just woke up, Phone is in hand and also all the sites. PM me the backdoor link if anyone has one to begin with...

They are ugly, but I might cop to serve the fiends. Not a reseller but if the preorder price is almost 3x as much as it cost to purchase I might as well get 3-4 pairs of kicks for free out of it

Nah they cold IMO :pimp: :pimp:

The release will be ugly and it'll be another cold Bron I wasn't able to get my hands on :frown:

My countdown timer is 8 seconds faster than the original. I hope this gives me an advantage, but what will prolly happen is it won't let me add to cart

Didn't even wait for alarm. Anticipation woke me up at 4:30. Good luck to all trying today. If I fail, my giving up buying shoes for lent option has come to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom