Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think this was all because of Kanye, you are underestimating how long real heads have been waiting for JB to do a proper 1 retro.

A lot of ppl wouldn't even give 1s the time of day. Kanye wears them, and everybody likes them now

This!

People hate to admit it but Kanye has a HUGE influence on the beast which hype stuff and make it hard for us

Black/Infa Red 6s
Banned 1s
Royal 1s

all have had the Kanye effect

Only had to wait in line for an hour and a half and was around 20th in line. Got the last ten and the 2 guys before and after to me got the last 9 and 9.5. Definitely super limited. Feel sorry for the 70 or so people behind me. 

Last edited:
hahahaha see! i told you! nbastore had them! ya'll assumed cause it was my first post, i was a troll, but i was really tryin to help you bums out! good for those that actually believed me and went on the site the second i posted on here! now ya'll gang up on me and throw your salt my way cause you couldnt cop?!!! f all yall *****3s!
lol damn.. 

makes no sense , literally searched same title as soon as he said they are up on NBA and nothing . 

too much trolling

Last edited:
picked up a size 8 at Deveroes in louisville. On the hunt to trade for a size 8.5.

its ridiculous how some of the stores here have secret VIP list that you cant do anything about smh

This!

People hate to admit it but Kanye has a HUGE influence on the beast which hype stuff and make it hard for us

Black/Infa Red 6s
Banned 1s
Royal 1s

all have had the Kanye effect

I could be wrong but I don't remember Kanye wearing Banned 1s before they came out and they were camp outs for those without the release even being announced publicly,

hahahaha see! i told you! nbastore had them! ya'll assumed cause it was my first post, i was a troll, but i was really tryin to help you bums out! good for those that actually believed me and went on the site the second i posted on here! now ya'll gang up on me and throw your salt my way cause you couldnt cop?!!! f all yall *****3s!

I believed u, then went to the sight aaaand.....

Nothing

Last edited:
I could be wrong but I don't remember Kanye wearing Banned 1s before they came out and they were camp outs for those without the release even being announced publicly,
There were camp outs for Banned 1s because they were released in extremely limited numbers. JB basically started producing them then said screw it and decided not to release them. All the pairs they already produced went straight to outlets

Last edited:
There were camp outs for Banned 1s because they were released in extremely limited numbers. JB basically started producing them then said screw it and decided not to release them. All the pairs they already released went straight to outlets

Exactly. SN didn't even know about the release.

There were camp outs for Banned 1s because they were released in extremely limited numbers. JB basically started producing them then said screw it and decided not to release them. All the pairs they already released went straight to outlets

and only certain outlets...

i'm sure banned's were produced in much smaller numbers than these royals...

don't think these royals will fetch the resell value of banned's... not any time soon, and probably never (banned's can fetch $500 - 800 nowadays)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom