Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
geez ya'll too salty right now to believe nbastore had them hahaahhaa!!!! dude posted a screenshot, and another dude posted the link!!! if you try to go to the link right now, it will show nothing is found because its sold out! all shoes that sell out are like that on nbastore! not like other sites that show the shoe and state the sizes are sold out. hahahahaha ya'll lost out on this one. guarantee you i wasnt trolling on my first post! then ya'll talk ishh?!!! i just threw more salt on your wounds you bums!!!! and now im rubbing that salt in your wounds and your eyes!!! hahahahaha

why don't you post a screenshot of your order confirmation from NBAstore then hot shot

geez ya'll too salty right now to believe nbastore had them hahaahhaa!!!! dude posted a screenshot, and another dude posted the link!!! if you try to go to the link right now, it will show nothing is found because its sold out! all shoes that sell out are like that on nbastore! not like other sites that show the shoe and state the sizes are sold out. hahahahaha ya'll lost out on this one. guarantee you i wasnt trolling on my first post! then ya'll talk ishh?!!! i just threw more salt on your wounds you bums!!!! and now im rubbing that salt in your wounds and your eyes!!! hahahahaha
cool story.. want a sticker for that?

Brah, calm yo *** down.

Reason why a lot of NT'ers do not like newer members like you.

i was able to get a pair of barkleys. i dont want those, ima pay resell price for these royals and sell these for however much profit ill need to get a decent price on royals

I could've made that screenshot...These didn't drop on NBA store it's ok man.

I could be wrong but I don't remember Kanye wearing Banned 1s before they came out and they were camp outs for those without the release even being announced publicly,

Im sorry I didnt mean Banned 1s the actual shoe that went to outlets......Im talking about the color ways

Kanye only wears a few Jordans sigs and select colors

Those colorways have been considered the "Hipster/Hypebeast" colorways

Black/Red 1s
White & Black Cement 4s & 3s
Black Infa Red 6s
Royal 1s
True Blue 3s

Last edited:
That NBA store has to be fake I have both twitter and facebook up for them an not one link dropped refreshing every 3 seconds...c'mon now!!!!

tumblr_mbzchi8wmL1rhgbl0o1_400.gif

i hope my 2 size 10.5 both go through if so i will try to get last shot 14s or some black and red 1s and rock 1 pair of royals always liked them

and only certain outlets...

i'm sure banned's were produced in much smaller numbers than these royals...

don't think these royals will fetch the resell value of banned's... not any time soon, and probably never (banned's can fetch $500 - 800 nowadays)...

on the other hand shoe game was much lower those days...a lot more hypebeasts these days,a lot more potential buyers.kinda agree on the value point though.not a chance these reach 500.

its fake man , searched the title shown in that screenshot moment that lame said they were up , nothing . 

Im sorry I didnt mean Banned 1s the actual shoe that went to outlets......Im talking about the color ways

Kanye only wears a few Jordans sigs and select colors

Those colorways have been considered the "Hipster/Hypebeast" colorways

Black/Red 1s
White & Black Cement 4s & 3s
Black Infa Red 6s
Royal 1s
True Blue 3s

Those colorways are popular because of Mike, not Kanye.

I wanted these too, but not as bad as some of you people lol. I have not seen so many people mad about a shoe in a while.

i hope my 2 size 10.5 both go through if so i will try to get last shot 14s or some black and red 1s and rock 1 pair of royals always liked them

last shot 14s? those can be had for retail or a little above. you would be really foolish to give up your royals for last shot 14s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom