Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a mess,  Struck out online as usual.  I ended up going to the my mall, shoe palace was the only store in a 200 mile radius that received these.  They were going to do a raffle but then changed it for FCFS.  Everyone was camped outside because footlocker opened at 8.  I told security that i wanted to wait at shoe palace not footlocker, I told him to start a shoe palace line, Somehow i was first, The store only received 4 pairs a size 8,9,10,12.  I wear a size 13 the guy behind me wore a 12, I picked up the 10 (most popular size in my area).  Hopefully i can trade for my size.  I ended up picking up a pair of fire red v's in my size from ftl just to go home with something to rock.  

:frown: First pair I really wanted in a long time that I was not lucky enough to obtain.

Feels bad man. |I

These are great quality 1s, I am so happy to get my pair as well as a pair for my bro; even got lucky with a pair of Barkley Posites for my bro off Nike.com. I wish Nike would use the same quality leather for all the Jordans but maybe that is too much to ask.

On a side note, there was a dude in the mall line where I was at and he had his choice of anything and everything even the Barkley Posites, these 1s, etc. -guess what he chose?

Joker 1s :x

picked up my pair today i was lucky i got the last pair in my size usually here in Germany you could wait a lil bit to scoop something up but not these

I've been reading just created for these because it's crazy. I literally had to pay 200 from a kid with a group of ppl getting pairs. He had 3 out of 9 smh what yo that's ridiculous. But saved me A trip to syracuse..

I've been reading just created for these because it's crazy. I literally had to pay 200 from a kid with a group of ppl getting pairs. He had 3 out of 9 smh what yo that's ridiculous. But saved me A trip to syracuse..

$200 and you got em. Doesn't sound bad to me.

:frown: First pair I really wanted in a long time that I was not lucky enough to obtain.

Feels bad man. |I

! overstand how you feel man, i copped the nike air 3's but they just dont stack up to these in my mind. FNL cut me deep lmao

Last edited:
Got to the mall at 8am (10am store opening) and was 9th in line.  Got my size.  They probably only had 15 pairs total of the Royals.

One of my grails so veryyy happy right now

I like the green too, but not paired up with that purple or purplish grey, whatever that color is. A nice simple black and green touch would be awesome.

I'm in NYC tryna swa to hry my size , lowest they going for is 300

dont bite

250 will be around the average some more some less

Im sure you can find cheaper then 250 when the Corks drop people will be selling shoes trying to get them

Last edited:
I like the green too, but not paired up with that purple or purplish grey, whatever that color is. A nice simple black and green touch would be awesome.
completely agree with you but if they were really doin the joker theme that matched perfect with color purple i remember the joker wearing when i was a kid on the cartoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom