Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

I called Nice Kicks on Thursday and they said they weren't carrying them. Just found out they did & had a raffle! I hate shady peeps...smh!

Stuff like this happens way too often.. I swear stores like this need to start hiring older honest people. I've only noticed this shadines from the younger crowd. :smh:

what pisses me off is most the dudes who picked these up dont even want the shoe to rock, dudes just trying to pick up any pairs they can to re sell
Why would that piss you off? Just don't buy them.

Picked my pair up in the DC area at 11 am. You'd be surprised how offering to bring a pretty district manager lunch at work for Valentine's Day can soften someone up. But then again...that's grown folk talk right there. Y'all stick to the 'rsvp sniper' stuff.

Last edited:
Was lucky enough to get a pair . Congrats to all those who were able to get a pair . For those who couldn't I highly suggest you waited it out for a bit to allow prices to drop and a chance for restock

View media item 271724

The spot I went to pulled some crap today too... The people in line physically watched a worker carry in around 20 boxes, when opening time comes the manager says "We only got 10 pairs" straight up lying to our faces. People these days man I tell ya smh... :smh:

Restock coming soon :wink:

Last edited:
anyone aware of leftover pairs at nike nyc going to rsvp tonight?
im surprised nike la or sm or whoever did it cuz more times than not the employees and their friends get to go to town unless its a TON LEFT at least in my experience (nikedc)

The spot I went to pulled some crap today too... The people in line physically watched a worker carry in around 20 boxes, when opening time comes the manager says "We only got 10 pairs" straight up lying to our faces. People these days man I tell ya smh... :smh:

Yeah, the shadyness people can get away with when you're the one running it. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom