Not open for further replies.
2001s had a nubuck swoosh
Ogs had leather, 01s had nubuck
Corrected.

Where'd you end up grabbin yours?

My spot went from having 1 FSR

to 6 pairs at opening. 
sick.gif

Alot of the online pairs haven't been released yet. When those set then things might be around 210-250 price(the naive ones) lol. I just need to rid of my size 9 by Monday for a 12
THIS!!! I'm in the EXACT same boat. I need to get rid of this stupid 9 asap and get my size 12.

my shop only had 10 pairs, i waited in line for bout 40mins and got the last pair they had in size 11. What I really wanted was a size 7.5 or 8. Gotta resell these now and cop me a pair in my size.

im in denial right now, so maybe with this stacked weekend these were just a lil taste before a true release on less congested day

Last edited:
whats ****** up these are sitting in some parts of the midwest the kid i got mine said he got his seen me tweet and said yo hit me my spot got at least 9 pairs and this was 1pm est 12pm cst ....didn't have my 10.5 but they had a 10 so rolled the dice 200 shipped...so i got 2 pairs of wc 3 88 and these im happy for the month

Waited in line for over 3 hours and still missed out. I eventually caved and bought some for resale. But I also sold a pair of Air Force maxes earlier in the day that essentially canceled it out. Felt bad being a "reseller" but they didn't fit and I knew I needed the extra cash for the Royals. And I'd say my price was very fair

whats ****** up these are sitting in some parts of the midwest the kid i got mine said he got his seen me tweet and said yo hit me my spot got at least 9 pairs and this was 1pm est 12pm cst ....didn't have my 10.5 but they had a 10 so rolled the dice 200 shipped...so i got 2 pairs of wc 3 88 and these im happy for the month

nice i need a midwest connect , 200 sounds pretty good to me.

My spot jerked me... Had my size 8.5 reserved under my name since Jan 28th... Was even assured yesterday morning I was good to go for pick up today for Retail so I kind of sat back in the rafters watching the release unfold. My shorty goes to pick up today and her aunt who runs the store never carried to check her shipment yesterday waited til day off to open it, the 8.5 wasn't included in the 5 pairs her store only received (smh) a 9.5 was in there instead... My girl goofed and instead of just purchasing the 9.5 and allow me to make moves with it to get a size swap, they let someone come and purchase it smh.... I was so heated, they called my other mom & pop shop, they only received 6 pairs.... Smh

My guys camped at Villa for 14 hours.... One was #7 in line and didn't get a pair... They must of only had like 5 pairs another Villa only had 7... This was one random *** release ill tell u that in terms of stock amount distributed to each store....

Luckily I hit up my homegirl at HOH and told her look if pairs go unclaimed let me know I need anything from a 8-9 that way I can size swap it up.... She ended up taking care of me and is on her eh to drop the pair off with my brother.... Stressful *** day.

My spot jerked me... Had my size 8.5 reserved under my name since Jan 28th... Was even assured yesterday morning I was good to go for pick up today for Retail so I kind of sat back in the rafters watching the release unfold. My shorty goes to pick up today and her aunt who runs the store never carried to check her shipment yesterday waited til day off to open it, the 8.5 wasn't included in the 5 pairs her store only received (smh) a 9.5 was in there instead... My girl goofed and instead of just purchasing the 9.5 and allow me to make moves with it to get a size swap, they let someone come and purchase it smh.... I was so heated, they called my other mom & pop shop, they only received 6 pairs.... Smh

My guys camped at Villa for 14 hours.... One was #7 in line and didn't get a pair... They must of only had like 5 pairs another Villa only had 7... This was one random *** release ill tell u that in terms of stock amount distributed to each store....

Luckily I hit up my homegirl at HOH and told her look if pairs go unclaimed let me know I need anything from a 8-9 that way I can size swap it up.... She ended up taking care of me and is on her eh to drop the pair off with my brother.... Stressful *** day.

Lmao stressful day... You need to get a life

I called Nice Kicks on Thursday and they said they weren't carrying them. Just found out they did & had a raffle! I hate shady peeps...smh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom