Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was only able to secure 2 pairs for this release. One for one of my dudes on here and one personal pair. Didn't think it'd be that difficult to get more. :wow:

Quality is better than Knicks, the blue is the same, they are comfortable as pillows, and the tongue is nylon. There is little to no difference between these and the 01s, comfort wise they may be better,
All of this is the same of what ive heard from my boy from cinci who got his pair. Appears they are pretty incredible 

Still in disbelief that so many missed out. It was definitely a limited release.

Had to hit the Central Valley, CA to camp and cop (I am from greater LA)

Honestly, I havent had to try this hard for Jordans since Concords

It's outrageous. I seriously was waiting on the Eastbay screen at the countdown, clicked "Add to Cart" for the shoes and they sold out. Same with everything else.

The Thunder IVs were easier to get than these, I swear.

I struck out both at Eastbay, FL, and Livestock(Site wasn't even loading at 3:00 and by the time I got there, it was only size 8)

I didn't even know people knew that much about Livestock until now.

Well, hopefully I can get a pair less than 210-220? 
grin.gif

All of this is the same of what ive heard from my boy from cinci who got his pair. Appears they are pretty incredible 

thats the word im hearing too. of course there is always a few haters that will disagree w whatever the consensus is

Still in disbelief that so many missed out. It was definitely a limited release.

Had to hit the Central Valley, CA to camp and cop (I am from greater LA)

Honestly, I havent had to try this hard for Jordans since Concords
Concords were WAY easier than this release...

thats the word im hearing too. of course there is always a few haters that will disagree w whatever the consensus is
That was the reason i bit the bullet on a 2013 pair. Everything i hear is that they are so close to the OGs. Im so relieved to have secured a pair. 

what pisses me off is most the dudes who picked these up dont even want the shoe to rock, dudes just trying to pick up any pairs they can to re sell

That's the problem with every release these days.
Fools think they can make a living flipping shoes,and buy up all the pairs.
And the people that like the shoes and want to wear them get screwed. :smh:

Last edited:
Damn son.. I feel bad for even having a pair now. |I

Its not your fault. I'm just one of those dudes where anything that can go wrong will go wrong in my life
i cant believe fools are paying ****** prices for these. they'll be back in 6-10 years.... >D
yah and in 6-10 years we will all get our pairs, like we did this time. NBD, lets wait 10-15% of a persons average lifetime waiting.

If it comes down to it I will grab em for 300. These are in my top 5

id buy a sz 11 for 250shipped if i could find it. most sz 11s online are like 300+ :x
Same. But I am waiting to see how prices fluctuate

Last edited:
Quality is better than Knicks, the blue is the same, they are comfortable as pillows, and the tongue is nylon. There is little to no difference between these and the 01s, comfort wise they may be better,

Not even gonna front, the insoles feel like shag carpet :lol: soft and furry

These are a rare release from JB. Close to banned status

Last edited:
It also makes it worse that JB makes these limited, why not make them a GR so everyone that wants them can get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom