Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao i saw these on ebay for 550
roll.gif

at least its free shipping

ive seen 699

got it. Thanks

CL around here is the same. Just a handful trying to sell around $260 - $300 but mostly most looking to buy

Looks like is going to be hard even to try to find my size to do a trade for the size I bought. Gonna hope a lot more pop up when online orders come in

Was able to buy a 13 off Livestock around 3 which I thought was weird after I tried earlier and they were suppose to be long gone. Just refreshed the page when I got back home and they were just sitting there.

Guess I'll find out in a day or 2 if it'll get cancelled.

Yea hopefully you at least got that one pair

JB really messed this release up for people who've been wanting these. Now I gotta hit the marketplace for a size 10.

must be good to have a connect. im going to hit up my cousin in melborne, australia to see if there are any pairs available.

sir charles beat me too it, but yes, you are very annoying. Im not "mad tho", i just dont like you
cuz i have 4 pairs and got 3 more preorders today just walk away you lost today 

Mods roll this dude outta here...he's about to burst from Royal Blue GREED
View media item 271859

Wait wait wait wait, something just hit me

Did you try and get these?

Awhile ago you were making a ruckus about how you weren't getting them simply because kanye wore them :lol:

Two dudes got jumped outside my spot in Jersey... The thirst is real. Hopefully I can turn my size 11 into a 12 quick to make it all worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom