Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are THESE more valuable than the 88s or Bred XIs, etc? :wow: I don't get it.

1s have ALWAYS been an easy, somewhat over looked copp.

Supply and demand man.. It seems like these were a lot more limited than the 88's and they made so many pairs of Bred XI's.. And not to mention they released white cement III's 2 years ago (jumpman or not, still a popular release).

That was an attempt to deter dbags like you that either lurk in here to resell or be like Kanye. I've got an 01' pair and secured myself a 2013 that I will WEAR so Im good Papi.

Right :rolleyes

When did I become a lurker/reseller/kanye Stan?

Last time I checked these were my grails and I copped a pair for myself and wore them gladly.

Sit down.

Sir Charles thought the reply was from overtheJumpman, my bad.

Just because it creases doesn't make it crappy leather. Usually the leather that creases easiest is the best leather. And these have great leather.

And I know what you mean by comfort, those insoles feel like I'm walking on carpet :lol:
That does make sense. I'm happy. Like walking in some roshe runs!

Bit the bullet...$267 shipped. Kinda salty but let me tell you....I don't see me buying anymore releases for a while. 

Thanks for the link

Last edited:
Buddy of mine trying to work me for $250 on these AFTER I looked out and got him a pair of Stealth Foams for retail

What a bro 
mean.gif
I feel ya on this! My own cousin who I plugged with the bred 11 restock hit me up for 220 on these and its because we family im told... that got me
mad.gif

270 isnt worth it lol , prices will atleast be down to 220-250 soon
not if they dont release more. and i think a lot of yall gonna be mad at that site cuz i dont think they have a very good inventory tracking system just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom