Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?

I don't like the term shoe game, and I said that. So now you jump on that bandwagon and attack me? Can't eem be mad at cha, I had a good day. I'll let you do you while I do me.

Peace papi

Bandwagon? No. Just posting what i think. Calm down and stop getting butt hurt from every post.

No one is attacking you. Congrats u had a good day, if my post or anyones posts would ruin your day, you take this way too seriously.

Papi? Look at my SN genius, Im a girl

bit the bullet also and just cawped my 2nd pair off that italian site.

i've noticed at least 3-4 of you seeking that 11.5-12, so i'm not gonna gamble off a restock :lol:

Last edited:
Bandwagon? No. Just posting what i think. Calm down and stop getting butt hurt from every post.

No one is attacking you. Congrats u had a good day, if my post or anyones posts would ruin your day, you take this way too seriously.

Papi? Look at my SN genius, Im a girl
calm down.
Papi

how do these fit compared to the 2012 4 should i go up .5?

they killin pinky toes or what? :nerd:

Last edited:
i ordered size 10 off that link. appreciate it! 267 shipped 
tired.gif

that site goes up to size 16.
i dont think it's legit. are you guys getting confirmation emails and stuff?

Seriously?

I don't like the term shoe game, and I said that. So now you jump on that bandwagon and attack me? Can't eem be mad at cha, I had a good day. I'll let you do you while I do me.

Peace papi

Papi?
Look at my SN genius, Im a girl

post some pics den mami

Trade was succesful. Traded my Barkley Posites for Royal 1's + 150. Still have one more pair of Barkleys to do the same thing for. I just hate looking at those kicks

270 isnt worth it lol , prices will atleast be down to 220-250 soon

:rofl:

no they wont.prices go down on a release hyped up as the bred xis but with a LARGE number produced.those were extra limited.prices will go up until they settle.check e bay and you will understand.right now there are 14 sz 12 s on ebay(my size) remember when xis released how many were up on ebay.around 800 my size.not to hype it up,but these will stabilize around 350-400.aint buyin the story ''1s???400??''.banned were 1s.go buy some for 150.

Did my payapl even go through for that .it site? I get the email from them, but it didnt send me to my paypal account...

Trade was succesful. Traded my Barkley Posites for Royal 1's + 150. Still have one more pair of Barkleys to do the same thing for. I just hate looking at those kicks

now that was a good strategy.hate the barkleys too.good job son.

Last edited:
I missed them this morning by 1 person. Ended up getting a pair of posits after camping all night. Just snagged a pair off that italian site for $267 shipped. Thx for the link ^^^

that site goes up to size 16.
i dont think it's legit. are you guys getting confirmation emails and stuff?
I got an email confirmation, but when I choose paypal, it didn't send me to my paypal account. Strange. This is what the email said,
Dear MICHAEL H
with the purchase made on our store. Below you will find the list of materials she ordered and the address to ship the material. Please check the reported data and let us know of any changes. The goods, except disponibiliità in stock and any of its customizations, will be sent within the time specified on the store after the viewing of the payment. In different cases will be notified via email.
This is Google Translated btw :lol:

Last edited:
I missed them this morning by 1 person. Ended up getting a pair of posits after camping all night. Just snagged a pair off that italian site for $267 shipped. Thx for the link ^^^

I thought the biggest size made for these only went up to US 14.The Italian site has US 15 and 16???

LOL yo you guys found out my secret Italian source. Had a pair secured since the morning there. They were featured on Highsnobiety a while back.

Last edited:
i'm not understanding the site though. US sz15 and 16 seems a little odd.
i tried to buy anyways but I got zero confirmation other than my paypal receipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom